Chapter 10°

Chapter 10° A dream come true

oOoOoOo

,,What about you, Miss White?"

...

,,Miss White?"

...

,,Miss White?!"

...

Suddenly Carrie felt someone shaking her shoulders. Why couldn't people let me sleep, just one time? she thought. She opened her eyes slowly and multiple times to adjust to the light, as she yawned heartily. To be honest, she expected to see Belle or Will standing over her bed, but as she saw Professor Devion, her arithmancy teacher, standing above her, staring right into her eyes, she jumped back, nearly falling off her seat. What the hell was going on? Where am I and what is he doing here? Slowly turning around and looking around, she saw students staring at her. They were all sitting at their tables with books, quills and parchment. Scanning every inch of the room, she frowned. Oh merlin- I fell asleep in class.

,,Sleeping in class, are we, Miss White?" the tall man with brown curled hair and oval-shaped glasses exclaimed.

The realization of her location, mixed with the fact that she just woke up, she totally forgot about the person above her. Even slower that before, she stretched her neck to look up at the voice approaching her.

,,I- I'm sorry professor. I didn't get much sleep last night." Carrie apologized, as her pale cheeks turned into a shape of deep red. Damn, embarrassing.

,,Detention, tonight." 

As the teacher walked away, Carrie stared at her table. She didn't want to start some kind of discussion, as he was right. She did sleep in class. And to be honest, the reason she brought up was true. She spend the whole night reading, once again. This time it was one of the books, that Remus gave her. Inkheart. An incredible story. It was so catchy and exciting. Finishing this book in one night, there was no time left for sleep. She was sitting in her bed all night and realized that she didn't sleep at all, just as the sun rose and began to shine trough the curtains. So to be specific, Carrie didn't sleep a minute that night. And well, let's just say, you could tell.

oOoOoOo