Chapter 7°

Chapter 7° Ladies-night and lost words

oOoOoOo

,,Sooooo- any crushes at the moment?" Dorcas asked smiling.

Mary, Lily, Dorcas and Carrie were currently in the Gryffindor common room. They wanted to do some kind of girls-night. You know, with Ice cream, pillowfights and girls-talk. Wearing their cute pj's, Carrie and Lily sat on the couch while Mary and Dorcas sat on the armchairs.

,,Yeah, Lily. How's it going with James?" Mary grinned, wiggling her eyebrows. They all secretly knew that lily liked the prankster, but didn't want to admit it. Not to herself and not to others.

,,I don't know what you're talking about! There is nothing going on between me and Potter." she said defensive. 

,,But after he asked you to hogsmeade, you said 'Maybe next time' and blushed. I saw it." Dorcas sing-sang.

Carrie really had to laugh at this. She saw the way Lily looked at him, but she kept lying to herself. ,,Lilyyyy, it's obvious that you like him, why can't you just admit it?"

,,Because I don't. What about you, Carrie? Maybe William?"

,,Oh Merlin, no. Not in a million years. I have known Will since I was two years old. He's my brother and my best friend. There's nothing romantically between us and has never been. He means the absolute world to me." the girls smiled at the thought of Will.

,,That's cute though. You two seem really close."

,,We are. We both are only-children but always had each other."

,,What about you Dorcas? You asked, so maybe you've got one." Mary teased.

,,Uhm- I- Maybe there is someone. But- I don't think she likes me-"

,,WAIT- SHE?!" Carrie exclaimed excitedly. ,,OH MERLIN, WHO IS IT?

,,Yes Dorcas, tell us."

,,Mar- Marlene-"

,,MARLENE? THAT'S GREAT."

,,YOU TWO WOULD MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE"

,,YES IT'D BE PERFECT-"

,,Girls-" the dark-skinned girl interrupted. ,,Marlene wouldn't like me!"

,,Don't say something like that. She likes you already, so you could get to know her a little better." Lilly said softly.

oOoOoOo