Chapter 3°

Chapter 3 Pride and Prejudice

oOoOoOo

,,Hey, Carrie." Will said as he sat beside his best friend. He got used to his new school quickly. The other students were very nice and helpful. Even so, he still struggled, finding his classroom in this large castle. The walls are filled with pictures and the stairs move from side to side. It was incredibly different from Ilvermorny, but he loved it. But most of all, he was happy to be with Carrie. The two had known each other since they were toddlers. Their parents were close friends, so they grew up together. To Will, Carrie was the sister he never had and he loved her more than anything.

,,Good Morning." She said leaning against his side, while he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. ,,The hogsmeade trip is coming up next week. Its the wizarding village next to Hogwarts and I'd like to show you around. It's amazing, you'll love it."

,,Then I'll have you, be my guide" William said grinning.

,,As much as I'd love to accompany you, the captain planned practice on the same day."

The friends startled as the voice rang out behind them. However they didn't have time to turn around, because the person already dropped onto the bank next to them.

,,Damnit Belle, did you have to scare me like that?!" Carrie growled, still being extremely tired from the small amount of sleep, she got last night.

Belle was one of the beaters for the Ravenclaw quidditch team. She started in her fourth year, being really well qualified. Her handling of the bat was great and she was really strong as well. As she was the only girl on the team, others thought it was kinda weird, but let me tell you, Annabelle was the girl on the team.

Will just watched the scene amused, as he tightened his grip around Carries shoulder to pull her closer against his chest. ,,Come on Care, drink your coffee. We have class in ten minutes, you have to be awake or at least be able to act and look like you are, little one." he whispered into her ear.

Carrie just mumbled something like Yes, dad, as she grabbed her mug, emptying it in on go.

oOoOoOo

Sitting at their typical place, the marauders ate their breakfast, before heading to class.

,,When is the next full moon?", Peter asked curiously. The blonde boy thought a lot about his friends condition. It's not that he's scared or something, he could never be. Remus is the most kind and humble person he knows. He doesn't deserve living with this curse. Peter thought a lot about how it would be like, being a werewolf, trying to understand the position Remus is in, a little better. A bad feeling always grows inside of him, the closer they are to the next full moon. He just wants to help his best friend, but even with their transformation as animagi, they can't take away Remus' pain or something. Peter felt kinda helpless and if thats how he felt, what must Remus be feeling every month, every day.