Chapter 15°

Chapter 15° The date

oOoOoOo

It was saturday. That means, today is the date. 

Sirius was already waiting in front of the great hall. He told Carrie to meet him there at 4pm. Currently it was 3:45, but Sirius was too nervous to stay in his dorm. The boys tried to calm him down and helped him with some planning. To be honest, Sirius was freaking out. He did go on some dates before, however, these were always just meant to be the only ones, as the date always ended in some random snogg, at least. But Sirius didn't want this date with Carrie to be the only one. He knew that she had to agree, because of the bet, but he thought that if they had fun together, Carrie would like to go out with him again. He really hoped so.

Feeling a hand, lay on his shoulder, Sirius turned around in surprise. Regaining his posture and straightening his clothes, he looked right into Carries eyes. However, this look didn't last long, as he let his eyes trace down Carries body.

She decided to wear a white pair of skinny-jeans with a royal-blue turtle neck, that seemed slightly cropped, as she lifted her arms. With that, she paired some gray boots, a grey shoulder bag and a coat. Her hair was put into a low messy-bun, some pieces of her curly, dark hair, falling out of it and framing her face. 

Carrie was nervous as well, but mostly she was excited. Belle helped her pick out the outfit, as she was kinda freaking out about wether looking too dressed-up or dressed-down. Belle just laughed at her behavior, but was of course very happy about helping her. Before Carrie went through the portrait hole, Will stopped her. You look beautiful, Care. Have fun, he said while hugging her. It meant a lot to her, to know that Will would always be with her and support her. 

Anyways, back to the situation. Sirius looked at the girl in front of him. How does she always look so perfect? he asked himself. A bright smile filled her face with light, as she put some piece of her hair behind her ear.

,,Hey. You look beautiful." Sirius dared to express his thoughts. He already asked her out, so he could at least tell her that she looked good.

The smile on Carries lips grew, as she looked at him. He looked as good as ever. His dark, long hair fell into waves, stopping at his shoulders. He wore his typical leather-jacket, a white shirt and a dark pair of pants. Looking for his usual smirk, Carrie found a warm smile instead. Knowing that it was meant for her, her heart skipped a beat.

,,You don't look too bad yourself." she teased smiling.

Offering his arm, Sirius spoke: ,,Let's go."