Chapter 9°

Chapter 9° The rising moon

oOoOoOo

Days went by and the moon kept getting fuller, until the day it was completely filled and shone around the sky. Full moon.

The date with Adam went quite good. They got along really well and Carrie liked him. He was nice, funny and really charming. Both talked a lot about their families and themselves, wanting to get to know each other a little better. Spending hours in the library, they talked, laughed and looked at each other. Besides that nothing happened. No wild snogging, no touching, just nice conversing with a friend. Even though, Adam kissed her on the cheek as he brought Carrie to her portrait hole. She blushed bright red and 

Surprisingly a day after, Sirius approached her. 

Flashback:

Sirius was a little nervous to talk to Carrie. He couldn't tell why, but he was. Seeing her in the classroom, alone, he decided to walk up to her. She looked as beautiful as always.

,,Hi, White." 

,,Oh, hey Black. Can I help you?" she asked.

,,Uhm- I wanted to ask If you could tutor me again. In Charms."

,,Sure." she smiled. The last time they met, was quite fun. she liked tutoring and Sirius seemed to like it as well.

,,Thank you, really. It helped a lot, last time." he said honestly.

,,That's great, I thought it was fun as we'll." Carrie smiled.

Sirius couldn't help, but feel his heart beating faster and heat rise up his cheeks. That smile, he missed it, he really did. He returned the smile, as he turned around and walked away, approaching his seat. Through the day, the smile did not leave his face once.

oOoOoOo

And here we are now. 

It' 9pm and Carrie is walking up the stairs to the astronomy tower. Today was full moon and she really wanted to see it. She loved the white glaze that the moon spread into the sky, which got even brighter when it was full moon. Sitting down beside the railing she saw 4 people running away from the castle. She tried to focus on the figures and could make out Sirius, Remus, James and Peter. She noticed that Remus seemed to be very sick for the past two days. He was very pale, stayed quiet most of the time and sat a lot. But what are they doing outside at this time?