Chapter 16

A/N:

H-holy- 😳🤯🥺 guys. We are #1 In Corpse Bride!!!! I've waited a few days to see if it would go down which is completely fine if it does or did but it's been a few days and it's stayed at #1. And I just.

Thank you, thank you, thank you guys. The fact that I can even say this story has been #1 and has so many reads and votes, is truly amazing. I am so so grateful for you all.

Thank you for reading my story and for helping it get so far. To say that this story started out as a fun fanfic idea I had during a family dinner back then in 2019 and now it's a fanfic that's being read and voted on by so many people is just...wow. It's just wow.

  So thank you guys. I love you guy so much and please let's continue this journey together wherever this story may lead us.

  I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Credit:

Song - Stop and Stare by One Republic

Link:
https://youtu.be/HtNS1afUOnE

I listened to this while I wrote the middle of the chapter so feel free to listen to it as well!

I will see you all in the next chapter! My lovely Nani's!

(Not proof read)

🦋——🦋——🦋

Emile P.O.V

  My arms felt heavy with weight. I sleepily opened my eyes to see what was the cause of this. But as soon as I found out, I knew I wasn't going to be moving any time soon. There in front of me laid Y/N.

  She was glowing. Maybe it was the soft light hitting her face from a small window. Or maybe it was just her. But to have this radiant human besides me- no- to be able to wake up to such a sight is just awe inspiring. Taking my breath away, (well if I could breath), she stirred in her sleep until she finally woke up.

  She looked back at me with her beautiful e/c eyes. My cute, cute, little angel then yawned and stretched before rubbing her eyes.

  Yes, my angel. That's what she is. She came into this weird second world and saved me. And in turn I'm saving her. Pearly white teeth showed as we both smiled at each other.

  Her hair stuck out in different directions but for some reason it didn't look that bad. As if she had just taken a shower, her hair was messy but it only enhanced her beauty.

  I just wished she could see what I did.

  "Morning.", she breathily said to me.

  "Morning angel", I decided to test out this new nickname. If she didn't like it I would, with no hesitation, quit calling her that. Of course with the exception of finding a new pet name for her.

  "W-what?", Y/N asked.

  Panicking, thinking I may have to choose another name. I began, listing off names that came to mind.

  Love, kitten, honey- no. No I used to call Belle that. Bell was my southern bell and was as sweet as honey. But Y/N isn't Belle. She's nothing like Belle and she never will be.

"Never will be what?"

  Oh shoot! Did I actually say that out loud! My heart dropped for a split second until I looked up to see her confused face. I sighed in relief. So she didn't hear it all.