Late Christmas Special Finale Pt.3

A/N:

THE LAST! I REPEAT THE LAST FREAKING CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! I"M SO READY TO GET OFF OF THIS SPECIAL THAT ISN'T A SPECIAL ANYMORE SINCE IT HAS GONE ON FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. T-T

Anyways as you all can conclude, I am back! I have finally set this computer up and have set up a cute comfort zone that will only grow in the passing weeks. Thank you all for your patience and love for this story. I have bug things planned for the rest of this story, so please stay tuned.

How have you guys, been? Let me know in the comments, and if you have any questions for this story, please write them there as well. I will do my best to answer them and respond. I appreciate you all and deeply hope you all are doing well.

Now let's finish this special! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person P.O.V

Faced with a plain oak door, Emile stood. Willing himself to knock and open it. The man jumped slightly, feeling a hand on his shoulder.

"It'll be okay, I'm right beside you.", a calming voice spoke.

Turning to his side, Emile saw his wife. Her beauty stunned him the first time he met her, as it did even now in this very moment. He took a minute to look at her, her hair was tied up nicely, her outfit was simple, but she made it cute. And her facial features were soft, not a hint of anger or fear. Just, peace. Something Emile was yearning for, for all his eternity. And with y/n he had finally found it.

This fight compared to the fight he was already overcoming...is simply nothing.

''Okay,'', he held and kissed his angel's hand, "let's go.'

Opening the door to his mothers-in-law's house, Emile headed for the kitchen, but stopped seeing something a little strange.

Winter...he was.... making a snow cone. Pouring syrup into a small ice ball, all being contained in a small blue cup. Winter.... seemed relaxed, chatting with y/n's mom. The two were laughing at some joke, when Emile came out of his third trance for the day.

"Oh, Emile! Come, have a talk with Winter. I think the two of you need it.", Y/n's mother smiled as she walked past Emile and took her daughter to another room.

'So much for being beside me', Emile pessimistically thought.

The sapphire haired man stepped closer to his older brother. With a lot of thoughts running through his head, only one kept begging to spill out.

''I'm sorry.''

"I'm sorry."

The two brothers looked at each other in shock, before breaking out in laughter.

Winter put down the syrup he was holding to turn and look fully at his brother, whom, truthfully, he missed.

"We've been separated for years and yet we still have our telepathic ability.''

"Don't you mean our blue eye telepathic ability?", Emile teased with a smile.

To Emile, Winter used to always joke around and tease others to a certain extent. That's why it was so fun to taunt him back then. So, seeing the white-haired man lower and cover his face with a groan, made Emile feel that small pleasure once again.