Chapter 11

A/N (Authors note) :

Hi guys!!! I hope y'all are having a good day/ night! Thank you so much for the reads and votes! I really appreciate it! Keep up the good job!

I made the image above! I found the original image in Pinterest! I just colored it and added things! Here's the credit:
https://we heartit.com/entry218559511

On with the story!!

——————————————————-

Emile P.O.V

I walked y/n back towards the living room. Once we got there, I let her take a seat. I don't want to bring her into my mess. My life already passed, so with what's left of me, I will protect her. Protect her from everything that's out there.

"-ile? Emile??", my shocked expression bled into a pitiful one. "Sorry, I zoned out", was all I could say.

"That's alright'', she smiled, ''I-I just wanted to ask you something."

"You can ask me anything", I smiled again.

"Why was there a piano in that room?"

Anything but that, please....was what I wanted to say. I stayed silent instead. Sighing, I moved to sit down one seat away from her. Crossing my leg over the other and clasping my hands together, I tried to speak.

"Well...that's kind of a long story..."

"You don't have to-"

"No'', I interrupted her, "I understand you are new to this place. You have questions and that's okay.", I looked at her with a softer smile. "Besides, I haven't been able to actually talk about this...I mean, I have a friend, but...I don't tell him most things.", I sighed and looked forward. I was trying to search for something, other than the wall, to look at. And yet, I came up empty handed.

"I'm going to tell you a sad yet bittersweet story. You see it was a beautiful afternoon....

.....

"Come on Emile! We're going to be late!"

I chuckled, "You seem more eager than me! Are you sure you're not the one getting married today?"

We both laughed at that.

I then looked down as I finished putting on my blue tie. Sunrays had caught it perfectly. This time I won't mess up my vows. Their very hard for your information!

I made my way towards Brian. As we got into the black car, I could hear children playing and birds chirping.

*SQUAK*

Okay. Some birds and one annoying crow.

Once we got into the car, Brian started to fix my hair.

"Gosh you have no fashion sense! Why would Belle ever want to marry you?", he sighed and complained.

To that, I rolled my eyes. "Maybe because she likes my style. And isn't uncultured like you!".

And thus, started a small fake argument on the way to the venue.

"Halfway there.", Brian smiled as we slowed to another red light.

"Halfway there.", I copied him and sighed in anticipation and nervousness. 

I closed my eyes as we started to move again.

Ahhh Belle...

The blonde haired girl who captured my heart.....

My love, My Belle,....whom I will make mine today...

This time I sighed and relaxed.

Just in a few more minuets and my life will be changed...for the better...

"HEY LOOK OUT!"

It was like time skipped. A ringing bell is all I hear. My arm is stretched out, reaching for something, anything that I can hold onto. Even though I know there's nothing there but solid pavement. Everything is numb yet hurt at the same time. What happened?? Everything was going so well...when did this disaster happen. And why? I look around to try to find Brian, but I can't. I could injure myself more.

I huffed. Like I'm not injured already. My head feels light and floaty. While my heart, is slowing down, following a small piano note. A small note that started a whole song. An bittersweet song that started to quicken its pace. My eyes started to grow heavier with each passing note that was played.

Belle....please....just wait for me....

My love.....

Loud alarms started to mix with the song.

God, just give me one more chance........

I know it's not fair to others if I got another chance. But right now I just wanted to see her. To see her smile one more time...I only started to actually love her. I couldn't earlier in life because of some stupid family drama! So please....God...just give me another chance....

Another chance to love.....

The alarms grew fainter.

The music stopped.

My eyes closed.

.....

And when I opened my eyes again, I found myself here. I woke up in the place I hid you in. So taking this second chance, I built this house. Then I went in search for Belle. Only to find out that I died 50 years ago. And now here I am."

I felt something warm softly touch my cheek. I looked to the side to see a hand wiping a tear away. Huh. I didn't even notice I was crying.

I looked back at y/n and put my hand over hers. I smiled some and rubbed her hand with my thumb.

"But just like I said. Now here I am. And I'm able to help you. And show you a new meaning of love.", after saying this, I realized are faces were only inches apart.

I looked into her eyes once again and I smiled wide. She looks so innocent and sweet, and I don't want our first kiss to be here. She is still new here. And new to me as well.

I then went up and kissed her head. To which she still blushed at.

I chuckled and pulled her closer to me. My hands started to play with her (h/c) hair as we then cuddled.

If I was to have died and came back just so this girl can be shown love. Then I would do it a hundred times over if asked.