Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V

  The dreaded day has finally arrived. There you stood in front of all of mine and Edwards' family members.

  My fiancé, Edward, did so well he practically sung his vows, which unfortunately sounded like nails on a chalkboard to my.

  I however, found yourself messing up my vows for the twentieth time already.

  "W-with this h-hand-", I began stuttering again but got cut off by my fiancés fist hitting the table. 

"AGAIN WITH THIS!?! Ugh your so pathetic I swear! It's a simple vow! If you can't get it right then leave!", Edward yelled at you with only anger in his eyes.

My mom tried to calm him down, not knowing how bad this situation could actually be for me.

Hyperventilating and panicking, I looked around, the room feeling like it was spinning. I quickly looked towards the entrance of this cursed building and ran for it.

It's a good thing I didn't agree to wearing my wedding dress, I thought.

I kept on running, with my long (or short) c/h flowing behind me. I bumped into a few people here and there. Leaving nothing but glares and confused looks on their faces. However, I didn't care. That is until, I couldn't stop myself and bumped into this skinny, tall guy. He had raven hair and wore a casual suit.

"I'm so so sorry, are you alright miss?", he spoke in a warm tone. While I accidentally spoke in a frantic tone,"Y-Yes! Sorry! G-gotta go! Thanks bye!". I ran past him and into the woods, where I could hopefully find some peace.

??? P.O.V

  I started my short walk home and that's when this peculiar girl, bumped into me. I asked her if she was alright to which I only got stuttering for an answer. I took this answer though, but my mind wondered off into my own past.

  Where I too found myself running frantically like this girl was. That day, was one of the biggest days of my life. The day that would change everything.

I brushed this off, and walked home. It really wasn't any of my business and besides the woman already ran off leaving no trace of her every existing. But still..I can't help but to wonder...Why was she running? And what from?

———————————-/—————————————

Thank you for reading and waiting! Catch you all in the next post!

Don't forget,
love yourself, Love myself! 💜