Late Christmas Special Pt.2

3rd Person P.O.V

And as they realized this fact, their attitude seemed to change. Their faces hardened. Suddenly the two females in the room were aware the two had some issues between each other.

   "So your telling me, you've had a secret brother?", y/n whispered.

   Sighing, but not letting his guard down, Emile nodded. "Sort of."

    "Well shall we sit and talk then?", sensing the tension in the room, y/n's mother lightly smiled.

   As the four sat in their respective seats, Emile next to Y/n, and y/n's mom next to Winter.

  The silence was almost unbearable.

  "S-so does anyone want some warm tea?", y/n's mom opted.

   "That sounds good.", y/n politely chimed in.

   The boys stared at each other waiting for the other to make the first move. "I'd love some tea!", finally winter did. While doing so, he intentionally upset Emile.

  "Thanks mother, warm tea in this weather sounds refreshing.", smiling at said woman. Whom got up and headed to the kitchen.

  Emile knew what he was getting into, playing this one-up game very seriously.

  With a small huff, Winter smiled at y/n now. Seeing how he hit Winter's weaker spot with the mom card, it's time to use the charm. Besides, it never hurt him to see Emile get riled up.

  "So, have you seen any sunsets in the snow before?"

  "No, not really."

   With a hum, "Surprising, your name reminds me of one. How the beautiful snow sparkles like diamonds in the brightly lit sun. just like your eyes. If you ever get tired of old Emile here I'll gladly be your sun, lighting you up when you need it. And keeping you warm.", Winter smirked seeing an even pink spread across your cheeks.

   Emile sat there in a fit of shock and rage. He scoffed taking a sip of his water. "Flatterer.", you could softly hear Emile mumble.

   Y/n simply pressed on. "S-so you two are close?" Obviously not. But she couldn't help to want to understand them both.

   "Me? And him? Not anymore darling.", Winter spoke.

"Well if someone wasn't so narcissistic...", Emile rolled his eyes.

"Oh great.", y/n whispered under her breath, knowing she just started a fight.

   "Well if someone didn't run away from the truth."

  "How am I running away? When your the one that quite literally left me!?"

  The twos voices grew louder and louder until they were both standing up, out of their respective chairs.

  "It's not my fault I can only come around winter! Hence my name! You idiot!", Winter gave up on caring if y/n or her mom heard.

  "Yes it is! Had you not stolen from your mother you'd never have that curse!.", Emile as well.

   Getting up from her seat, y/n spoke calmly. "Okay okay how about we just calm down and-"

  Before she could finish the two began arguing once more. Y/n tried to grab Emiles's arm to yank him away, just as her mother was with Winter. But it didn't work. Emile went to try to push her gently away with a grunt, "Not now angel."

"It's not my fault I couldn't find you and wanted to look for you! Those damn snowflakes could find anyone! You know this! And yet instead of thanking me for trying you're yelling at me LIKE ITS MY FAULT THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET YOU!", Winter yelled. Face getting red from his fed up anger.

   "I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT BUT-", Before he could finish, Winter cut in.

   "THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE MOTHER LOVES YOU",Winter kept going. Causing a silence to fall upon everyone else.

   "NEWSFLASH EMILE, MOTHER HATED YOU AND STILL DOE-."

"ENOUGH.", in turn, Emile loudly cut him off. Two things happened then.

Y/n, being pushed off of her lover stumbled into her chair. Making both the chair and her fall.

While Winter widened his eyes seeing a tear falling from Emile's. He realized he screwed up royally now. They both did. "E-emile-"

"Save it.", Emile didn't give him a glance as he turned to help his wife back up.

Whom was steaming with annoyance. Pushing his hand away, she got up herself with a huff. "I'm fine." She wasn't actually. She hit her head very hard on the back of the chair. Causing it to feel like it was splitting in two.

Emile suddenly regretted having angered her. He almost never have in the past, expect for one time. And she didn't talk to him for weeks until he was ready to apologize. Don't get him wrong, he tried to but she would say it wasn't sincere. ...and it wasn't. Until he finally did realize that, and actually apologize, did she talk to him.

"Angel..I'm so-"

"No. Don't even try.", she looked at the two with a stern gaze, "Christmas is a time to get together with ones you care about and be happy. Even if you don't feel like it. Couldn't have you two at least TRIED to be happy? No. At least tried to PRETEND to get along just for today?!"

The two tensed. No one likes an angry woman yelling at you. Instantaneously the boys both felt like they were kids again, getting rightfully scolded by their mothers.

"DONT Talk to me until you both grow up like men and stop fighting like children.", Expressing her anger she huffed and walked over to the front door slamming it closed before Emile or her mom could even ask where she was going.

Silence for the third time, filled the space in the house.