Chapter 46 - Albert

Warnings: Sickness
Third Person POV

Ethan sat next to Emmalyn, when Emmalyn's Soulmates entered the house.

Specs let them in and lead them to Emmalyn.

Emmalyn was trying to force her eyes open, but she couldn't really.

Ethan held her hand, worried.

Caroline, or Callie, as she was called, and Avery, bent down in front of Emmalyn.

"Hey, Emmie." Avery whispers, frowning.

"Curse you- Da-Silva." Emmalyn whispers.

"Stubbornness must run in this family." Albert comments.

Ethan and Emmalyn roll their eyes in unison.

Then, they heard crying.

Emmalyn lifted her head up. "That's Ezra. I need to go see him." She whispers.

Before Callie, Avery, Albert, or Specs could interject, Ethan spoke up.

"No." He states. "I got them. You need sleep."

"Ethan-" Emmalyn starts.

"Emmalyn Grace Kasprzak. I may be younger than you, but this is one time I'm not taking 'no' for an answer." Ethan cuts her off, shooting her a stern look.

"Love you, Ethan." Emmalyn whispers.

"Love you too, Emmie." Ethan responds, squeezing her hand one more time.

Avery wraps Emmalyn's arms around her neck, before picking Emmalyn up.

Romeo shows her where Emmalyn and Ethan's room is, before grabbing them medicine and water.

Ethan and Albert walk into Elijah, Eleanor, and Ezra's room.

Eleanor was asleep still, but Ezra was wide awake.

Ethan picked Ezra up. "Hey, Ez. It's okay, it's okay."

Ezra could barely talk in general, and right now he was having a hard time speaking.

"Owie." Ezra whispers.

"Can you point to where it hurts?" Ethan whispers.

Ezra weakly points to his throat.

"Okay," Ethan stops for a moment. "Do you want to go get food and medicine?" He asks Ezra.

"Ew." Ezra sticks his tongue out in disgust.

Ethan chuckles quietly. "I know it doesn't taste good, but we can have ice cream if we have medicine."

Ezra nods.

Specs peaks his in the room. "The twins are awake." He informs them.

Ethan nods. "Come on, Ez. We can go see Eddie and Eden."

Ezra smiles a bit.

Ethan carries Ezra out of the room.

Albert leans over to Specs. "I thought you meant Mike and Ike." He whispers.

Specs chuckles, as he shuts the door. "Relatable."

He and Albert laugh.

They follow Ethan to the kitchen, where Romeo sat with Eddie and Eden.

Eddie and Eden didn't look as sick as they had before, but they didn't look too good yet.

"Hey guys," Ethan greets, standing across the table from them. "How are we doing?" He asks.