Chapter 55 - Newsies

Firstly, thank you so much for 10k reads!!
Secondly, I'm trying to get Soulmates out by 1pm my time (mind you, it's 12:32 as I start writing the chapter) because I get my vaccine today and won't be able to after.
Thirdly, I need people to choose (even if you've already voted), Spot Conlon Queen of Queens story or Sprace Strike story?
Anyway, enjoy!
Third Person POV

"I hate you for doing this." Race mutters, letting himself get dragged along by Spot.

Jack chuckles. "Come on, Racer. It's our last day of school before multiple of us go into Senior year," he reminds him.

"Don't remind me." Race grumbles.

Spot stops when Jack stops, causing Race to smack into him and knock them both to the ground.

Race just stays laying on Spot. "Mmm, you're warm." He mutters, nuzzling his head in Spot's chest.

Spot chuckles.

Sniper was asleep on Smalls back. (Smalls is strong.)

Tommy boy was asleep on Finch's back.

Davey had been trying to keep up with Jack, but he was tired as well.

Sarah was leaning almost fully on Katherine, both of them relatively tired.

Elmer was half asleep and a bit worried about leaving his siblings at home for a bit.

Albert was helping him stand.

Henry was carrying Buttons.

Mike and JoJo were helping each other walk.

Hotshot had sat himself down in the grass, sitting Ike down in his lap.

Ike was too tired to do anything other than blush.

Smokes was also sitting in his boyfriend's lap, though he was more awake than Ace was.

Mush was holding onto Blink like a koala, his legs and arms wrapped around him, and his head tucked into Blink's neck, though he wasn't on Blink's back. He was more so on his chest.

Boots and Red were leaning against the poles of the playground, their hands clasped together.

Specs was wide awake, like Jack, and Romeo was half asleep, like most of the others.

Crutchie was asleep on Jack's back.

They were at a park that looked over the water.

"Remember what we did on the first day of school this year?" Jack asks the group.

"Started crying?" Elmer raises an eyebrow.

"Crashed into our Soulmates." The Jacobs twins answer in unison.

"Got beat." Race responds, his eyes closing on their own.

Spot brushes his hair off of his forehead, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "Too sad..." he mutters, his lips lingering on Race's forehead.

Race stares at him, his eyes narrowed. "It's 4am in the morning, ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid answer." He deadpans. "I didn't come to your little 4am meeting then, because I would've been beaten worse."

Jack cringes a bit at the answers. "We all met up and watched the sunset." He mutters. "You don't have to be so blunt."

"Oops." Sarah and Race mutter sarcastically, in unison, Sarah sipping Katherine's coffee.

"You know what-" Jack just rolls his eyes.

"I wasn't here for your first day." Davey points out, looking up at Jack while he played with Crutchie's hair.