First Time

You and Hunter had been dating for a few weeks, having fun getting to know each other but trying to take it slow. You had met at a bar after his tour had its final stop in your hometown. You didn't drink, but you were out with friends, saw him, and approached him. He was more than a little tipsy and asked you to dance. The two of you laughed as you danced, enjoying each other's company as you danced to every single song. When an upbeat, club music type song came on, the feeling changed. Suddenly your bodies were pressed firmly together, your hands in his hair and breathing heavily. He was panting too, hot breath hitting your ear as he whispered "I want you."

He dragged you away from the crowds to a more private hallway, attempting to kiss you, but you stopped him. "You're drunk," you told him, though you really wanted him. "Call me when you're sober, if you want."

After giving him your number and leaving, you didn't expect to hear from him again. But in the morning, you woke up to a phone call and his soothing voice on the other end. Since then, he had been in your town every weekend to see you. He had taken you on a date every chance he saw you, but nothing had progressed beyond some making out. You wanted more, but it never felt like the right time. Part of you feared he would leave once you had sex, but you knew in your heart he wasn't like that.

One Friday night, he decided to take you dancing again at a club downtown. You almost hoped it was to recapture the first night's tension. The night did start similarly, with the two of you laughing and dancing along to every song. The attraction was there, but you genuinely just enjoyed being together. He was cute and funny and you could feel yourself falling for him. As the night pressed on, the songs grew more upbeat and intense. Beside you, couples grew closer, bodies grinding together to the beat of the music. The laughter stopped between you and Hunter as you drew closer to him, your bodies pressed flush together through the dancing. His hands found your hips, gripping them tightly and pulling you further into him. He spun you around so your ass was pressed against his waist, and he grinded into you, causing you to gasp. The heat of his body against yours was driving you wild, his hot breath against the back of your neck. You wanted him closer. You needed him closer.

You leaned back, your lips just hovering over his ear. "Let's go back to my place."

His response was him taking your hand and dragging you out of the club. He was in such a hurry, he didn't even look back at you as he sought out the car, and you felt the same eagerness. When you reached the car, he opened the door for you, but not before slamming his lips onto yours, leaving you only wanting more as he pulled away. He practically leapt into the car and drove impatiently, glancing over at you excitedly. When you finally reached your house, his body was close to yours eagerly as you unlocked the door.

Once you crossed the threshold, he pinned you against the wall, hands finding your hips once more. Then, he hesitated. "Listen, let me know if you wanna stop, okay? I can be kinda...rough. But I can turn it down."

Your hands pressed against his chest, tugging on his shirt ever so slightly. "I like a man who knows what he wants," you leaned in close, whispering in his ear "And I like it rough."

You felt him shudder before his lips were on yours, tongue prying your mouth open. With one hand grabbing both of yours and pinning them above your head and the other gripping your ass. Your fingers writhed underneath his, desperate to touch him, but unable to free yourself from his grip. He grinned, his free hand slipping underneath your shirt to touch your bare skin, causing you to gasp. He freed your hands, and you immediately set to pull his jacket off his shoulders. Once that hit the floor, he had you wrap your arms around his neck, gesturing for you to jump up and wrap your legs around his waist. You followed his instruction, unconsciously grinding against him and causing him to moan.