Just Another Day in Paradise (Bonus)

Author's Note: It has occurred to me there's been more 'bonus' chapters of this than actual chapters but I'm too lazy to go back and update it, sorry lmao. This will probably be the last update of this series for awhile, maybe ever, but I said that last time so we'll see. Thank you for 300+ views <3

You and Hunter hadn't been planning for it when you found out you were pregnant. It definitely scared both of you, but you were over the moon at the idea of starting a family, the culmination of the immense love you had for each other. You never thought you'd stop smiling, laughing and dancing around the house excitedly when you heard the news. It was absolutely bliss.

You gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl, and neither of you thought you had ever felt a love like this. It made your love for each other grow too, seeing the other adjust well into parenting roles and working as a team to provide the best care. It was hard, but every day was worth it. One drawback, however, was that your daughter never seemed to sleep. She'd take light naps during the day and then appear to be up all night. Sleep was few and far between, so any alone time the two of you had gone to that. You were both happy, but certainly exhausted.

A couple months into parenthood, you started to gradually get more sleep, but your baby had yet to sleep through the night. You and Hunter were always on edge, trying so hard not to wake her up with even the slightest noise. One night, after a particularly long day with a fussy infant, you were able to lay her down to sleep a bit earlier than usual, immediately going back to your room and collapsing on the bed together. Hunter pulled you close, wrapping an arm tightly around your waist and you finally took a moment to just breathe each other in. "I miss you," he muttered with a tired sigh, kissing you softly, starting with your shoulder and working his way around wherever he could reach.

You rolled over to face him, nuzzling further into his embrace. "I miss you," you whispered, and neither of you had to say any more to know exactly what the other meant. Sure, you were together day in, day out with your new baby, but you couldn't remember the last time you had had time to just be alone together. You both adored your daughter, but you adored each other, too. You kissed him happily, slowly at first, but after such a long drought from physical affection, it quickly turned into making out. Your arms wrapped around each other, pulling each other impossibly closer, as if you were starving for one another.

You hooked your legs around his, tangling them together as he wound one hand in your hair, the other slipping under your shirt. Both of you had been covered in a loving mess of drool, milk, and spit up for months, but it didn't matter now. You rolled on top of him, breaking away just long enough to toss your shirt and bra in the general direction of the laundry hamper before kissing him again. His hands fell to your sides, desperately reaching for any inch of skin he could touch as if you were both virgins exploring each other for the first time. You shifted slightly in his lap, grinding your hips on top of him and causing him to moan. You clapped your hand to his mouth with a horrified look, listening for any disturbances. "We have to be quiet. We can't wake her up, not now," you whispered.

He nodded, sitting up to press kisses at the hollow of your throat, and you took the opportunity to pull his shirt off, fingernails clawing lightly at his exposed skin. He clumsily flipped you onto your back, both of you stifling a giggle at the slight awkwardness. The two of you were just a little rusty. He kissed down your body, each brush of his lips leaving goosebumps behind and eliciting small gasps from you. By the time he reached your waist, neither of you had the the patience for teasing, and he swiftly pulled off your remaining clothes, immediately diving in between your thighs, mouth first. You pressed your lips together as tightly as you could, one hand covering your own mouth as the other tangled in his hair. Hunter always did the most possible to make you cum, but you swore he never gone so fast before, not even coming up for air until you were convulsing beneath him, not like it had taken too long to get you there. He licked his lips, moaning softly as he savored the taste of you. "I almost forgot how good you taste."

His words made you whimper, and you brought him back up to face you. "I'll return the favor whenever you want, I just need you right now. Please."

He kissed you tenderly and slowly, leaving you slightly breathless when he pulled away. "You don't even need to beg, baby. I'm right there with you." You helped him shimmy out of his pants, the remaining clothing falling to the floor with a dull thud. His gaze locked with yours as he slid into you, eyes fluttering closed once fully inside. You pressed your face into his shoulder to keep from crying out, both of you still as you took a moment to enjoy just being together. He began to rock his hips against yours, slowly at first before he found a familiar rhythm. Your fingers dug into his back, and it took all your willpower to keep quiet. He shifted, now brushing the sensitive spot inside you with each thrust, and you almost bit your lip so hard you bled.

He slowed his pace, wanting the rare moment of alone time to last as long as possible. He grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours and pressing your held hands into the mattress. His other hand snaked between your waists, putting pressure on your clit to bring you to the edge. Somehow, he had timed it perfectly, both of you coming undone with a moan before you could control your volume. You both froze, not only to catch your breath, but in terror that you had awoken your child. You listened carefully, dreading the moment a sharp cry rang out, but it never came.

Each of you let out a breath you had been holding, relief washing over you. Hunter grinned, kissing you excitedly before finally collapsing beside you, pulling you close. "I love you. So much," he sighed, burying his face into your neck.

You chuckled slightly, nuzzling against him. "I love you too, so much."

The two of you passed out almost immediately, and were able to enjoy your first night of full sleep in months as your daughter slept through the night. Life was bliss.