Baking Stress Relief (Bonus)

The holidays are a busy time for everyone, but you always tended to bite off more than you could chew. With Christmas being your favorite holiday, you did all you could to make sure everything went smoothly. You always made sure the house was properly decorated, wrapped each present immaculately, and hand selected the best tree for the living room. This year, however, you took on an extra task: hosting a Christmas party for you and Hunter's closest friends and family. Not wanting you to get overwhelmed, your husband did whatever he could to help, especially in convincing you to make the party a potluck rather than cooking everything yourself, but you were still a little frazzled. After all, you were a perfectionist.

The staple of the season was, to you at least, sugar cookies. These you insisted on making yourself, finally putting half the things on your wedding registry to good use. You bustled around the kitchen, frantically collecting ingredients and other necessary materials as you peered at the recipe note on your phone. Hunter watched you somewhat amused, but as he sensed your stress, it quickly became concern. "Babe, slow down. The party isn't even until tomorrow."

"I'm just trying to make sure it's perfect," you replied, darting between the pantry and the fridge. "It's my grandma's recipe. If I mess this up, they'll disown me!"

He rolled his eyes, putting his hands on your hips to hold you in place, spinning you around to face him. "You're putting too much pressure on yourself. Everything you do always ends up as close to perfect as it can be. No one will go home unhappy tomorrow."

"You're sweet. Wrong, but sweet," You sighed, kissing his cheek before wrenching out of his grasp. "It is a big deal though. There's not even a measurement listed for the secret ingredient! I have to get it just right."

"At least let me help you? Watching you run around like this is gonna stress me out," he laughed. You quickly put him to work, instructing him to start measuring out the various ingredients while you set out to start mixing everything together, making sure you were following the recipe to a T, at least as much as you could with the little info you had.

You were so focused that you paid no mind to the bits he spilled on the counter or the mess all over his hands. He still was trying to get you to relax, at least a little bit, so he stuck his hand in a pile of ingredients before turning back to you. Smirking, he snaked his arm around your waist, resting his covered hand on your ass and causing you to jolt in surprise. You craned your neck behind you, peering down at the white, powdery hand print left behind on your clothing. "Hunter! Not funny!" You glared at him, immediately turning your attention back to the task at hand.

You snatched the measuring cup away from him, moving to measure out some powdered sugar to begin making the icing. Having impeccable timing, he grabbed your free hand just as you filled the cup, pulling you in for a kiss. The force of your body bumping into his made the cup tip just enough to spill its contents down the front of both your shirts. "Well," he began, trying to lighten the mood. He thought it was funny, but he knew you wouldn't, not right now. "I think we're going to have to take everything off. You know, to be safe."

You narrowed your eyes at his suggestive comment, knowing full well what he was getting at. "Really? You're the worst."

He pulled his shirt off, shaking some of the excess sugar off the material. Dammit, you thought, unable to stop your eyes from glazing over the exposed skin no matter how many times you had seen him before. He wiggled his eyebrows at you jokingly, stepping toward you as he tossed the shirt on the kitchen island. "See? Now you just look silly with a shirt on."

You rolled your eyes, trying to hide a smile. "I don't think it's very hygienic to bake without clothes on. Not sure that's part of the recipe."

Wrapping his arms around your waist, he moved you a half step away from the counter, smiling triumphantly as if that solved the hygiene problem. He kissed you softly, and even in your slight annoyance, you couldn't help but relax a bit into the touch, always comforted by him. When he pulled away, he grinned, placing feather light kisses on your cheek, working his way down to your neck. His lips ghosted over your collar bone, his tongue moving to lick up any sugar that had fallen on the top of your chest. The act was slow and tender, leaving goosebumps behind on your skin and making the temperature rise in your body. He managed to lick up all the sugar, but quickly turned away from you, coughing slightly. "Ack, bad idea. Way too sweet."

You laughed, cupping his face in both your hands when he finished sputtering, turning his head back to face you. "You know, that could have been avoided if you had just let me finish baking. Now we're even farther behind."

"But you don't look nearly as stressed either," he pointed out, pulling your body closer to his by your hips, fingers slipping underneath your shirt. "You're still not quite relaxed, though. In fact, I think I can help with that."

"Oh?" You blushed, sure you knew what he was getting at, but your mind still drifted back to the task at hand.

With a mischievous grin, he swiftly pulled off your shirt, lips immediately attaching to your skin once again. He licked up any stray ingredients he came across as he moved down your body, soon falling to his knees before you. Wasting no time, he began tugging your pants and underwear down, and you wiggled your hips to help speed the process along. He didn't even let you step out of the clothing once it looped at your ankles before his mouth was on you, licking a stripe up your center. You gasped, hands fumbling to grip the counter behind you as he pressed your back against it.

Hunter lifted one of your legs, hooking it over his shoulder so he had better access. His tongue teased outside your entrance, causing you to whimper. He finally turned his attention to your clit, looking up at you with a smile as your fingers tangled in his hair. He pressed his mouth further against you, adding just a bit of pressure that was driving you wild. One particular swipe of his tongue had you crying out, unconsciously grinding your hips against his face. He slipped two fingers inside you, curling them as he began pumping them in and out. Your grip on his hair tightened as you got closer to reaching your high, moans spilling out of you at every movement. To your surprise, he moved even faster, quickly tipping you over the edge.

Your legs wobbled, threatening to fall over if he wasn't holding onto you. He licked his fingers clean as he stood up, moaning slightly at the taste. "You taste much better than sugar," he commented, smiling. "Feel better?"

You started to nod, the stress you had been feeling long forgotten, but hesitated. You weren't quite satisfied yet. "I'm still a little overwhelmed. I think I need a little more." You reached for his sweatpants, eyes glazing hungrily over his body. It didn't matter how many times you had seen him, he still gave you butterflies. As your gaze traveled further down, you noticed some powdered ingredients coating his remaining clothing, the spot he had been kneeling in as messy as the counters. "We'll have to get these in the washer immediately," you tsked, slowly pulling at the drawstring. "I'm sure you can find something to do in the meantime."

As you fully loosened the material, he kissed you, tongue slipping into your mouth with ease. Once the rest of his clothes hit the floor, you wrapped a hand around him, dragging your fingers along the sensitive skin. He hissed slightly at the contact, breaking the kiss. "I thought this was about you, baby."

He moved your hand away, his mouth falling to your neck as he moved your thighs apart. His thumb brushed over your clit and you jolted, still sensitive from your orgasm. He positioned himself in front of your entrance, placing another heated kiss to your lips before sliding into you, both of you gasping at the feeling. His hands gripped your hips, pulling you against him with each thrust. More ingredients fell off the counter each time your back hit it, but it felt so good that you didn't care. Sugar cookies were the last thing on your mind as your nails clawed into his back, urging him to go even faster. Moans and groans filled the kitchen as you both chased a high, foreheads pressed together. Your lips slotted against his messily as you got closer to your breaking point.

His pace slowed as he started to tip over the edge, breathing heavily as braced himself against the counter. With a few more pointed thrusts, he spilled inside you, taking just a moment to recover before bringing you to your high as well. You sighed happily, leaning your head against his shoulder as you caught your breath. You were suddenly aware of the mess you two had created, feeling flour coating your skin and cringing slightly. "I think I need a shower before we clean all this up," You laughed, peering up at him with a relaxed smile.

"You know, I think I'll join you. Now I need some help relaxing," he joked, beginning to pull you back toward the bathroom. The mess was long forgotten in the kitchen, but you couldn't be happier about how your Christmas was going, and would always go with Hunter by your side.