Reunited (Bonus)

Author's Note: Well, I didn't think I had any more ideas for this but here I am lmao. I have two more parts to this that I'm slowly writing so we on the lookout for those!

Hunter being on tour was torture. Sure, the two of you stayed pretty close, talking every chance you got over the phone or video chatting, whatever worked best, but because you two were so close, being apart was even harder. It made you want to quit your job and follow him on the road, but you never did.

Toward the end of one particular tour, you decided to surprise your husband by flying out to see the last couple shows. You arranged it with his manager to keep it under wraps, struggling to keep the secret from him, but somehow managing to do so. You were anxious on the whole flight, fidgeting with the bottom of your skirt, desperate to see him after so long away. You couldn't wait to see his face when you were reunited.

After linking up with his manager to get your backstage pass and other details squared away, you were set to hang out in his dressing room after he finished sound check and meet and greets. It didn't give you a lot of time before the show, but it was enough to at least say hi. Plus, you would take whatever time you could get with him at this point. You paced the small room anxiously as you waited for him, freezing at any slight noise you heard in the hallway in anticipation of his appearance.

Finally, the door opened, and you stopped in your tracks, holding your breath as he appeared. His eyes widened in surprise at the sight of you, a beaming smile on his face as it hit him that you were real, and you were there. "No way!" He exclaimed, rushing toward you with arms outstretched. You happily opened our arms for him, giggling as he picked you up and spun you around. "I can't believe you're here! I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you more," you laughed as he finally set you down. He held you close even as he moved to shut the dressing room door, reluctant to let go for even a second. Once completely in private, he pressed his lips to yours eagerly, unable to stop smiling.

With his hands on your hips, he moved you over to the couch, kissing you intermittently between happy giggles. Each kiss grew more heated, the desperation from being apart so long only increasing the intensity. One of his hands tangled in your hair, pulling you as close to him as possible while the other slipped under your t-shirt, palming your bare skin. You leaned further into him, pressing your body into his as he moved your shirt up and off. His lips moved to your neck as your shirt fell to the floor, whispering just how much he missed you against your skin.

You reached for his belt, quickly undoing it and slipping your hand underneath his boxers. He moaned at the contact, being deprived of your touch for so long making him extra sensitive to it. This only encouraged you to pull his pants down further, trying to get better access as your fingers wrapped around his shaft. His teeth grazed your collarbone as he worked his way across your chest, a hand slipping underneath your skirt, gently squeezing your thigh. His fingers moved to the inner part of your leg, pushing your underwear aside, slipping one long finger inside you.

You gasped, just as responsive to him as he was to you. You softly pushed him so he was pressed firmly against the back of the couch, climbing onto his lap to straddle him. He kept working his finger inside you, placing kisses on every inch of your skin he could reach, causing you to whimper. It felt great to be with him in any capacity, but it wasn't quite enough, you needed as much of him as you could get. You pulled his hand away from you, instead positioning him in front of your entrance, slowly sliding onto him. Both of you moaned at the feeling of being together again, and it took you a moment to adjust to his size again before you began rocking your hips up and down. "God I missed you," he breathed, sounding somewhere between a moan and a laugh.

As you picked up a pace, Hunter nipped at your jawline, trying to at least muffle any moans or gasps threatening to spill out. You were both acutely aware there were other people around, at least. Just as you settled into a rhythm, there was a knock at the door, freezing you both in place. "Hunter, you're on in 5. We need you side stage ASAP."

"Shit," he muttered. He shifted a bit anxiously beneath you, and you unconsciously clenched around him, causing him to stutter over his next words. "I-I'll be out in a sec." You started to lift yourself off of him, but his hands found your hips and held you firmly in place. "I can't go on stage like this, we just have to hurry, 'kay?"

With his grip tight on your hips, he helped you move up and down over him, going faster and faster to chase a release, bucking up into you as much as he could. Once again, in being extra sensitive, it didn't take long for him to tip over the edge, burying his head in your shoulder to keep from crying out loud. He kissed you deeply as you climbed off of him, hurriedly helping him fully redress. Once his clothes were fixed, and the sweat was wiped away from his face, you kissed him on the cheek, grinning. "Knock 'em dead, babe! I'll be cheering from the side stage!"

He laughed a bit, pulling you into a quick hug. "I wouldn't have it any other way. And I won't leave you hanging! I'll take care of you tonight, just you wait."

You tried to hide a blush as he jogged off, not wanting to miss his cue to perform. As you watched the show, he kept stealing glances at you, happy to be on stage but longing for you even more. "You know, my wife came to visit me today," he addressed the audience, shooting a wink toward you. "God, I'll never get over calling her my wife. How'd I get so lucky?" He grinned. "If I was a worse husband, I'd definitely drag her up on stage, but...instead this next song goes out to her. It's called Wanted, sing along if you know it!"

No matter how many times you had heard his songs, whenever he dedicated them to you, they sounded even better. You never wanted to be apart again.