Red Carpet Fun (Bonus)

It wasn't too often you got to dress up fancy with your husband, so when the opportunity arose for a glitzy red carpet event, you jumped at the chance. For weeks, you searched for the best dress, something that was a perfect mixture of elegant and sexy. Hunter laughed and rolled his eyes at your desperate quest, insisting you looked amazing in everything. Typical loving husband response. You appreciated it, but it didn't help your current dilemma whatsoever. You managed to find your dream dress, and in your favorite color, for a reasonable amount of money. When you tried it on, it fit great and in all the right places, and you couldn't wait to show it off.

By the time the actual event rolled around, you were practically buzzing with excitement, taking extra care in getting ready. Hunter was a little annoyed that you took so long, nervous about showing up late to a red carpet, but as soon as you stepped into view, his jaw dropped, and everything else was long forgotten. "Whoa..." he finally muttered, eyes glued to the way the dress hugged your curves perfectly. "I think my heart just stopped for a sec. The only time you've looked better was in your wedding dress."

You giggled, pressing a sweet kiss to his cheek. "C'mon, let's get going!"

"I don't think I can let you out of the house like this," he joked, wrapping an arm around your waist. "I think anyone would take one look at you and try to steal you away."

You rolled your eyes, dragging him out of the house. You were determined to enjoy the event, or at least make a good appearance for it. The car ride over to the event was quiet, you eagerly bouncing your leg in anticipation and Hunter constantly darting his gaze between you and the road. By the time you arrived, both of you were agitated in some way. You, in excitement. Him, well, he suddenly wished the two of you had stayed home.

On the red carpet, photographers snapped pictures of the two of you immediately, many people looking at you in slight awe. Your public appearances with Hunter were fairly uncommon to begin with, and now you were putting on a show. His arm wrapped protectively around your waist even as you both smiled for pictures, keeping you as close to him as possible. Your husband was never outwardly possessive of you, especially in a public setting, but this subtle show of dominance was enough to make your heart beat a little faster.

The event inside was more of a fancy party, the kind of scene you two rarely participated in, so your adrenaline was pumping as you mingled around. Hunter stuck close by you, hands always touching whatever part of you he could reach. Every time he looked at you, confident and beautiful, he only wanted you more, and he was desperately trying to find a reason to leave early. But you looked so happy, he didn't want to ruin that. Dammit.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see the way your husband was looking at you full of desire, and you couldn't help but feel your own arousal growing at the sight. As the night wore in, it became more and more distracting, between the looks and his gentle but fiery touches. Finally, one of you had to break. "Baby, can we please go?" Hunter whispered huskily in your ear, causing you to shiver.

It didn't take much convincing for you to agree, the two of you trying to sneak out of the event without drawing much attention to yourselves. He practically sprinted back to the car, you clumsily following close behind in your heels. He pressed you against the side of the car roughly, smashing his lips onto yours as he already began tugging on your dress. He broke away long enough for both of you to climb in the car, but as soon as you were kissing again, he couldn't wait anymore. He pulled you into the driver's seat and onto his lap, fumbling to glide the chair back and create more space. Your hands fell to the buttons of his shirt as he tried to hike up the long skirt of your dress, struggling to gather up all the fabric. "God I just wanna rip this dress off of you," he practically growled, teeth gnashing against your collarbone.

You wanted to whine because you really did love this dress, but it came out as a moan, encouraging him to tug down the straps of your dress. He almost cried out when he saw you weren't wearing a bra underneath, pressing desperate kisses to your chest. You reached for his belt, eagerly pulling his slacks and boxers down as much as you could in the cramped position. He finally slipped a hand under the dress, moving underneath your underwear to rub your clit.

The long skirt was seemingly becoming more of an obstacle as you each grew even more desperate. You attempted to wiggle out of the material, Hunter more than happy to help until you managed to mostly remove your clothing. You softly grabbed him, hovering over him just briefly before sinking down onto him, a loud moan getting caught in your throat. You slowly began moving up and down, his hands guiding your hips in the movement. Riding him at this angle was hitting just the right spot inside you, making your toes curl as you moved faster.

Both of you were worked up, seemingly more sensitive and eager than usual. Sex with Hunter was never this quick, but it took minimal effort to get you both to a tipping point this time. You came before him, clenching hard around him and causing him to follow you immediately after. Both of you were breathless, clinging to each other in the afterglow. Hunter nuzzled his nose against yours, stroking your cheek delicately. "Remind me to ask you to wear dresses more often. But we better not make any plans outside the house when you do..."

You giggled, resting your head against his chest with a happy sigh. "You got it, baby."