Payback (Bonus)

Hunter wasn't kidding when he said he'd get you back for blowing him during an important video call.

It had been a few weeks since the incident, and you thought maybe he forgot about it, or at least mellowed out about it. You knew that despite how hot it was and how good it felt, he was a little mad at you for it, even if he wouldn't outwardly say that. The two of you were getting ready to make a trip down to Louisiana to spend the week with his parents. You were busy packing a bag when he dropped a plastic package on the bed, startling you. "What's this?" You asked.

"This is payback," he grinned, opening the bag to reveal a pair of underwear. "These are remote controlled, vibrating panties and you're going to wear them when we go to dinner with my parents tonight."

"First, you know I hate the word panties. Neither of us are saying it again," you warned. You examined the garment, feeling the vibrating component, conveniently located right where you're most sensitive spot would be. It was small, and you were confident it would be bearable, or at least not work the way he hoped. "Second, fine. I know you're salty about the video call so if this helps us put the whole thing to rest, I'll do it."

"Great," He grinned, flashing you the remote to said clothing. "I'll be keeping this close the whole night. Better watch out."

You rolled your eyes, still not convinced it would be a big deal. Maybe you could act it up so he was satisfied? You weren't sure.

****

That night, after a long flight and a brief rest, the pair of you got ready for dinner. The pair of you were sleeping in his old bedroom, which was a little weird, but not unpleasant. Hunter made you put the underwear on in front of him to ensure you followed through, and you complied. You put on a nice dress, helping him into a nice dress shirt and jacket before you met his parents in the living room.

The four of you drove to the restaurant, chatting idly, but Hunter made no move to the remote in his pocket. You thought he might have forgotten about it, but as you were walking into the restaurant, you felt it turn on, causing you to pause briefly in surprise. You were shocked by how powerful the vibrations were, but kept your composure, noticing the sly smile on your husband's face and not wanting to let him win.

As the four of you sat down, he turned the vibration up a notch, and you shifted uncomfortably in your seat as you looked at the menu. You could feel heat rising in your body at the stimulation, but you tried to focus on the words in front of you. When the waiter came over, everyone quickly ordered, and you could feel Hunter's eyes trained to you and your reaction. You held steady, not showing anything outwardly, though you knew he could tell it was affecting you slightly.

His parents droned on for a moment before the conversation turned more to you. As it did, he turned the intensity up again. You tried to cross your legs to muffle anything that was happening, but it made the sensations more intense, fingernails digging into your own leg. "So, how's work going?" His mom asked you, turning all attention to you.

"Mmm," you began, acting like you were thinking but trying to disguise a moan. "It has its ups and downs! I knew going into this career it wasn't going to be all feel good stories so somedays are easier than others, but I still love it!"

Both parents seemed pleased, transitioning into some story about something only kinda related. You were grateful, as you could feel the intensity taking over you and knew talking was going to become harder. You were getting closer to release, though, and you welcomed it, thinking that could be the end of it. But just as soon as you were close to tipping over the edge, Hunter turned off the vibration all together, leaving you wanting more. You eyed him suspiciously, but he could only grin back at you.