Turning the Tables (Bonus)

Author's Note: I feel like I should probably have put more content warnings on this series but also oh well lmao. Sorry this is straight filthy lmao. Also I have one more part to this series planned and then I'm out of ideas again, so stay tuned!

You and Hunter never really felt like your sex life was stale. After being together a long time, you knew each other's bodies well and could easily keep the other satisfied. Sure, marriage wasn't always easy, but you were committed and loved each other more than anything. You were immensely happy. Still, you couldn't help but want to spice it up from time to time.

One night, you two were making out on the couch, as you often fell into when watching movies, unable to keep your hands off each other for long. You thought about ways to break out of your normal routine, wanting to think of something you hadn't really tried before. You pulled away, smirking at him mischievously. "How about we try something new? I know how much you like to be in control, but...what if I take the reins tonight? I won't make it a habit."

He eyed you suspiciously, but couldn't hide the amused grin on his face. "Define what you would be in control of."

"You," you smiled, running a finger along the collar of his t-shirt coyly. "What you do, when you get to cum...all of it."

"And why the hell would I let that happen? Sounds like torture," he laughed, kissing along your neck lightly.

With an eye roll, you pushed him over, moving to straddle him. "Because it would be a mindblowing orgasm? Also I very rarely get the chance to tease you back. Seems pretty unequal to me, hubby."

His hands rested on your hips, holding you tight where you sat against his waist. "And if in a poor lapse of judgment, I do let you take control...what do I get in exchange?"

You sighed, a little annoyed by his cockiness, but knowing it was well deserved. After all, he could unravel you without even really trying. "I already told you: mindblowing. Orgasm." You accentuated your words with a hand gesture, as if your brain was actually exploding.

"Mmm...not good enough," he mused, breaking into another chuckle at your exasperation. "How about...next time we have sex, you have to call me 'sir' and be extra polite. Please sir, yes sir, thank you sir, etc. What do you say?"

Another sigh. "Well, I was planning on treating you with that for your birthday, but...I guess I can make it work." You kissed him deeply, waiting until he got a bit lost in it, tangling a hand in your hair, before pulling away. "Let's go to our room."

You grabbed his hand as you walked to the room, trying to remain composed despite how absolutely giddy you felt. You instructed him to sit on the edge of the bed, eyeing him carefully as you tried to decide where to begin. You straddled his waist, almost slipping right off the bed. He managed to catch you by the waist, laughing at your clumsiness. You glared at him. "Sorry! You're just cute when you try so hard."

A little embarrassed, you stood again. "Please try to take me seriously, okay? Damn," you muttered, trying to recover some confidence. He kept looking at you with an amused expression, so with an eye roll, you reached for his belt, swiftly unbuckling it and pulling it from its loops. You wrapped it just barely around the back of his neck, using it as leverage to pull his lips to yours. He seemed surprised, but quickly kissed back. His hand reached for your hair again, but you pulled away, giving him a stern look. "Did I say you could touch me?"

His amused expression shifted, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat as he looked at you with a new kind of interest. He dropped his hands, letting them rest at his sides. You smiled triumphantly, moving to kiss him deeply yet again as you let his belt hit the floor. Your hands tugged at the fabric of his shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it across the room. You felt powerful as you kissed him, running your tongue along his bottom lip until he opened up for you. Your fingers wound in his hair, tugging on it slightly and causing him to whimper quietly. You could feel him straining beneath you, gripping the bed sheets tightly so he couldn't touch you. Normally, his hands were all over you, desperate to touch any inch of skin he could reach, so he was visibly struggling with the role switch. You loved it.