Video Call Distractions (Bonus)

Married life was bliss. You and Hunter seemed to return to the initial honeymoon phase from when you first started dating. You loved spending as much time as possible together in the house you bought together. The only time you were really apart was if either of you had to work, and being apart seemed like agony. So, when Hunter had a video call scheduled for a Saturday, you were less than pleased.

You two were making out on the couch like teenagers when the alarm went off on his phone, signaling he had to get ready for the call. He pulled away from you to turn off the alarm, but you wrapped your arms around his neck tightly. "Noooo," you whined. "This is the worst time. It was just getting good!"

He laughed, brushing a strand of hair out of your face. "Babe, I know, but I can't skip a meeting with my record company. Especially when I'm trying to put out a new album. We haven't been able to keep our hands off each other for a few weeks so I think we can survive for awhile."

You pouted slightly, shifting beneath him and feeling him hard against your inner thigh. "Won't you be...uncomfortable?"

He sighed, moving your arms away so he could stand up, bulge showing through his jeans. "I mean, clearly, but I can't be late for this." He leaned down, kissing you softly on the cheek. "I'm going to set up in the kitchen."

You watched him longingly as he grabbed his laptop, sitting down at the kitchen table as he logged on. You could see him shift restlessly, trying to find a sitting position that was more comfortable given his current state. Suddenly, an idea came to your head. With a smirk, you stood and headed toward him, but he didn't seem to notice. You crawled under the table, kneeling in front of him as you reached to unzip his pants. He jumped in surprise, moving to stop you. However, just as he was about to, the record company executives logged on to the call, drawing his attention away from you as he greeted them.

Once his zipper was down, you pulled down his boxers just enough to free his erection, wrapping your hand around the base of him. Slowly, you took him in your mouth, gazing up at him. You could see him biting the inside of his cheek, trying to keep from crying out as he tried to listen to what they were saying. You began bobbing up and down, tongue twisting around his shaft and tip as you went.

"...so we like what we've heard so far! Have you finished any of the other tracks yet? I know you just got married though, so I'm sure you've been busy with your new wife," one of the men mentioned, laughing slightly.

"She's been keeping me busy alright," Hunter laughed, sounding more like a gasp as he glanced down at you. "I have finished a couple more tracks, but uh," he bit back another moan, swallowing hard. "I have a couple I'm still touching up."

The men on the other end began talking, mentioning some of the more technical aspects of album producing as you began moving faster, him tensing beneath you. He quickly hit mute on his microphone, turning away from the camera to moan aloud. The men paused, and you could assume they looked confused. "Uh, Mr. Hayes? Are you alright?"

Hunter put on a fake smile before unmuting. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just had a bit of a cough."

They continued talking, seeming to drone on. One of Hunter's hands tangled in your hair, tugging tightly on it while his other hand covered his mouth, trying to mute any sounds coming from him as they continued speaking. "...so the next thing we look at is a release date. When are you wanting to release?"

You almost laughed at the word choice, knowing this only added to the torture. "Release? Oh, I'd like to release as soon as possible," his grip on your hair tightened. "I'll uh, work on the last couple songs and get back to you if that's okay?"

They spoke again, and you rolled your eyes, amazed that they couldn't stop talking. Yet, you were sure your husband was grateful. If he had to talk, surely he would break his composure. You could feel him tense even more beneath you, getting closer and closer to finishing. You sped up even more, and he balled his hand into a fist, knuckles turning white. You hummed, adding an extra sensation and almost causing him to slip off his chair with a jolt. "Is there anything else you want to talk about, Mr. Hayes?"

He was quick to shake his head, eager to be done with this call. "Nope, I'll reach out if anything comes up!"

They said their goodbyes, and Hunter slammed his laptop shut. You swirled your tongue around his tip, grinning in triumph. "Fuck," he moaned, holding his head in his hands. You kept going, bobbing your head up and down as fast as you could until he finally came, shooting warmth at the back of your throat. You swallowed happily, standing up from your position, careful not to hit your head on the table.

"You were amazing, baby," you mentioned, laughing slightly. "I just couldn't stand the thought of you being uncomfortable."

He seemed relieved, but glowered at you in slight resentment. "I'm going to get you back for this..."

Author's Note: Oop surprise lmao I thought I was done but I got inspired to write two more of these! Probably just me procrastinating school but...oh well. I have one more part coming right up after this and I'm also working on a more story driven Hunter fic! Please check that out if you want! :)