Missed Your Touch

It had been a few weeks since you'd last seen Hunter. He was called back to LA to work on some new music but the two of you spoke every day, every chance you got. Being away from each other was hard, but you made do with some late night phone sex and explicit audio recording sent back and forth. "I was late to recording today," he texted. "I listened to the audio you sent in the car on the ride over and had to take care of myself. Reaaally miss your touch."

Finally, though, the two of you were reuniting in person. You paced around your house, waiting anxiously until it was time to pick him up from the airport, when you heard a knock on the door. You snuck over to the front door, peering through the peephole to find your boyfriend standing there, grinning. You swung the door open and practically jumped into his arms, causing him to drop his suitcase on the porch. "What are you doing here so early??"

"I found an earlier flight and wanted to surprise you!" He smiled, spinning you around in his embrace. He crossed the threshold, still holding onto you for dear life, shutting the door behind him. You were so excited, you couldn't help but smash your lips together, giggling in between kisses. It had felt like years since you had seen each other, and you were absolutely giddy. He giggled along with you, but soon breaking kisses became fewer and far between. Each kiss seemed more urgent than the last, only growing more heated. He pressed you against the wall, slipping a hand under your shirt and grazing your skin softly. "I missed you so much," he murmured against your lips.

"Show me," you whispered, tightening your grip on his shirt. He kissed you fiercely again, carrying you into your bedroom and tossing you onto the bed. He climbed on top of you, smashing his lips to yours as he pressed his body down on yours. You tugged his jacket off his shoulders, reaching to take off his shirt as he did the same for yours. As he took off your bra, he began kissing along your jaw, down your neck, across your collarbone, and further down. He laid you down again, kissing down your stomach as he undid your jeans, pulling them and your underwear off in one fell swoop. He was wasting no time, burying his head between your legs and tasting every inch of you. You wound your fingers in his hair as his tongue worked, bucking your hips into his face ever so slightly. He didn't even come up for air until you came, shouting his name in ecstasy.

Once again wasting no time, he fumbled with his belt, pulling off his pants and boxers. You lifted his head so he would meet your eyes, your free hand wrapping around his shaft as lust darkened in his eyes. "I have an idea. Let's play Just the Tip. If you go deeper than the tip, I win, but if I ask you to go deeper, you win."

He looked at you carefully, thinking through it. He throbbed underneath your hand, looking almost exasperated, as he was ready to slam his full length into you. "Fine. I like a challenge."

Slowly, he guided his tip into you, groaning at the sensation. He began thrusting, visibly struggling to not go deeper into you. You craved his closeness, wanting him to fill you completely in the way only he could, but you wanted desperately to win. You gazed at each other intensely, both of you stubborn for a victory, but you could feel your need slowly taking over. He was always the dominant one, you just needed this one win. Suddenly, you got an idea. "I got off to your audios every night. I even bought a vibrator but it didn't feel nearly as good as you. When you told me you were late to recording, I had to take a bathroom break at work to get some relief. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you being inside me."

He stopped thrusting to gaze at you, slight frustration apparent on his face. Without warning, he fully slid into you, both of you sighing in relief that you had what you both desperately wanted. "You knew this game would be torture for me after not seeing you so long, and then you played dirty. I kinda like it."

He pulled out only to thrust hard and deep in you again, causing you to gasp. He picked up the pace, pounding into you hard and faster than you thought was possible. You came again before you knew it, but he kept up the pace, breathing heavily in your ear. Yet again, you felt yourself tipping over the edge, still coming off your previous high. Your fingernails dug deep into his back, overcome with pleasure. His thrusts slowed down as he grew closer to release, rubbing your clit desperately as you both came together, collapsing into each other breathlessly.

He rolled onto his back, reluctantly pulling out of you as he cuddled you closer to him, and you rested your head on his shoulder, still catching your breath. "I don't want to leave you again but that was some of the best sex I've ever had," he laughed.

You sighed happily, kissing his neck lazily. "As much as I'll keep those audios you sent forever...being with you in person is infinitely better."

He lifted your chin so you met his eyes, kissing you softly. "I agree...I do want to see that vibrator though," He pulled you closer to whisper in your ear. "Don't get used to the power, darling. Next time I'm back in control."