Tour Bus Struggles (Bonus)

That night after the show, you and Hunter were eager to be alone together, but there were still a couple shows left in the tour. So, you joined him on the tour bus with the rest of the crew, set to finish out the tour and then go home together. You didn't mind the chance to spend time with all the people who make performing possible for him, but it was a far cry from the private life the two of you had built. You had almost forgotten he was famous and had a lot of people other than you around.

Hunter's touch never left you, however, as if you would disappear if he let go. An arm draped around your shoulders, his fingers twirling around a lock of your hair, or even just his leg brushing up against yours, no matter what he just wanted to be close to you, and you certainly weren't complaining.

As the nights began to wind down, more of the crew went back to their bunks to settle in for the night. You were offered your own bunk since they're notoriously small spaces, but naturally you wanted to be with Hunter even if you couldn't move much. The bunk had slightly more room than expected, but with both of you in there, there wasn't a lot of wiggle room. Still, you were grateful just to be together, bodies pressed together in a small space.

The two of you laid on your sides, facing each other as one of his hands rested on your hip, drawing invisible designs into the thin layers of your pajama shorts. He was telling you some stories from tour in a hushed voice, trying to be respectful of the sleeping crew, and you were giggling, holding his face gently in your hands. You kept kissing his face lightly, lips just dusting over his cheek and jawline as he spoke, and he laughed a bit as if you were tickling him. When he finally finished his story, you were finally able to kiss his lips softly, both of you grinning all the while.

He brushed a strand of hair from your face, his hand resting on the back of your head to pull you even closer. It didn't take long for the kiss to escalate, his tongue finding its way into your mouth with ease. His fingers dug into your hip, bunching up the fabric ever so slightly. Being pressed so closely together meant that you could feel everything, mostly each other's body heat but as the intensity increased, arousal became more apparent as well. You managed to snake a hand between your bodies, slipping a hand underneath his boxers to palm him.

His teeth sank into his bottom lip in a desperate attempt to keep from crying out and waking the entire bus. "Baby you know I always want you but there are so many people who could hear us."

"I know but I missed you. And you did promise me you'd take care of me tonight," you whined, half teasing as you tugged on his shirt collar with a slight pout.

He sighed, wincing a bit at the reminder. Both of you could hear moderately loud snoring in the bunk above you, so he quickly weighed his options. Maybe that would be enough cover. "You're right, I did promise you. We have to be as quiet as possible, okay? The crew doesn't need to hear us."

"Why? They might be impressed if you got laid," you joked, suppressing a laugh.

"We're married. They know I get laid," he chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Other than having to look them in the eyes the next morning...I just don't want anyone else to hear my wife moan. That's just for me."

His words made the temperature rise in your body, a slight ache began settling between your legs. "So are you going to take care of me or not?"

With another eye roll, he kissed you deeply, tongue tangling with yours effortlessly. You easily got lost in the kiss, and failed to notice his hand pulling down your shorts and underwear until his fingers brushed your clit. You gasped, breaking the kiss, but he quickly shushed you. "Remember, baby: be quiet."

You shut your lips tightly, moving to bite them as he began rubbing circles against you. His fingers teased outside your entrance, causing you to whimper quietly, grinding your hips into his touch. When he finally slipped a finger inside you, you buried your face in the crook of his neck, desperate to stay quiet so he would keep going. He began pumping his finger in and out of you, your grip on his t-shirt tightening. He pressed a soft kiss to the top of your head as he added a finger, picking up the pace.

It never took long for him to get you to your peak, but after being apart so long, you seemed to reach that point embarrassingly fast. When he curled his fingers and hit that spot just right, you were done for, unraveling around him with a shudder. He grinned, peppering you cheek and neck with kisses as he removed his hand. "Nooo," you whined again. "I need you."

"Babe, how? There's not exactly a lot of room," he laughed a bit, shifting in place to prove his point.

"There's band guys who do it with groupies all the time. Pretty sure it's doable," you mentioned, chuckling slightly.

Another sigh. "Like I've ever had a groupie on a bus. You're the only groupie for me, and even then, I'm not Superman!"

"Aw that's sweet. I think," you giggled, reaching a hand down and wrapping it around his shaft. "Come on, it's at least worth a shot. If it doesn't work, I'll still make sure you don't go to bed like this."

"Dammit," he gasped at your touch, holding back a moan as you began moving your hand around him. With a kiss, he gently pressed you onto your back, moving to climb on top of you, but hitting his against the top of the bunk. "Ow, shit."

You covered your mouth with your free hand, stifling the loud laugh threatening to spill out. "Sorry. Not funny," you mentioned, trying to compose yourself but only grinning further. He kissed you again, if only to shut you up, but it was effective at least. He finished pulling off your underwear before shimmying out of his clothes as much as possible, leaning against your shoulder to prevent him hitting his head again.

Slowly, he slid into you, muffling any sounds from both of you with another kiss. The cramped space made it so his body was pressed directly onto yours, not even a small gap between you. He covered your mouth with his hand as he slowly began thrusting, keeping his head pressed into the pillow behind you. The way his body rubbed directly against yours seemed to set your nerves on fire, making your toes curl in ecstasy. Your breathing quickened as he picked up a place, the bunk mattress creaking ever so slightly below. Still sensitive from your previous high, you reached the tipping point quickly once more, clenching tight around him. He stuttered in his thrusts, slight moan falling from his lips when he briefly lifted them from the pillow as he spilled into you.

"I love you," you whispered after catching your breath.

"I love you too," he grinned, cautiously separating from you before settling in beside you in the bunk, wrapping an arm around your waist to pull you close and fall asleep, happy to be in each other's arms again.

****

The next morning, you awoke to find Hunter not beside you, but could hear some quiet guitar playing in the main part of the bus, which you could assume was him. One of the crew hopped down from a bunk beside you, yawning as he stepped into the bigger area. You peeled through the curtain in your bunk and watched as he chuckled upon entering, plopping down beside Hunter on the couch. "Hey Hunter, sounds like you were pretty happy about having your wife on board last night," he teased.

You couldn't help but laugh as your husband turned a bright shade of red, awkwardly dipping his head out of sight. So much for being quiet.