chapter-5 - trouble with the shadowlanders.

kion and rani then returned to the tree of life. they spent some time with each other .

afternoon-

ono came flying and panting to them.

"kion ,kion!!!" he yelled in panic. 

"ono? what is it?" asked kion. 

"hyenas." ono said. 

"what ? is jassiri's clan here ? but they just left today morning." said kion.

"no no. this is not ,I repeat NOT jassiri or janja's clan." 

"Then are these new hyenas?" questioned rani. 

"well yes. good thing I could fly and they did not tear my tail feathers." replied ono. 

"and they are troubling a herd of gazelles. " said ono. 

"let's go!"  yelled kion as he rani and ono exit the tree of life and arrive near the  gazelle's grazing grounds. 

"hyenas! stop this overhunting." Said kion angrily.

"Yes. This is against the circle of life." Said rani.

"OH yeah? and who are you to tell us what we can or cannot do huh you big oversized lion?" Said a hyena .

"I am kion , King of the tree of Life. And this is my wife queen Rani queen of the tree of Life." Said kion standing tall.

The hyena from earlier stepped forward to look scornfully at kion.

"I am fisi this clan's matriarch. And I do things my way kion, King of the tree of Life." 

"We can fight you all if we want. I am giving you one more chance " said kion glaring at fisi.

"Bring it on lion we ain't afraid of you."  Said a hyena named Kenji. He was fisi's second in command.

"Oh yeah? You will be now." came a voice from behind.  It was bunga.

"Zuka zama" said bunga jumping on kenji's face. "get off of me ". Said kenji. Fisi growled.

Another hyena named co tried to attack rani from behind  but kion saw it coming and slapped  the hyena

"Thanks kion" . She gasped. "look out!" she yelled knocking out another hyena who tried to attack kion when he wasn't watching. "Thanks." Replied kion.

"Huweizi." Said fuli knocking off another hyena. 

 Fisi: What the heck my whole group lost to this bunch of-

Before Fisi could continue mumbling  Beshte  knocked him off.

"Twindekiboko!" Yelled Beshte as he knocked out Fisi.

"Whoaaaaa!!!!!!!"  Yelled Fisi being knocked out by Beshte. 

"Youch I won't  be able to sit for a week again." Said Fisi  exhausted.

All the hyenas were completely pinned to the ground. They lost and were compeletely down, unable to get up. All tired, exhausted and defeated. 

"Get out of here hyenas." Said kion. 

"Why should we?" Asked co.

"Because he said so." Said rani angrily

"You heard him.Get out." Said bunga. 

Fisi got up and smirked. He,Kenji and co barked into  the sky and in seconds fifty or so hyenas  appeared. 

Everyone was shocked . Before anyone could do anything the hyenas jumped on kion.  he easily evaded but he didn't see that rani was standing behind him . Kenji  tore off the skin of her leg  by biting it and many hyenas had her pinned.