chapter 8 to the pridelands- part 1

just when zira was thinking about kion ,his roar and how  they basically would dethrone simba when kion was not around,njano pops up from behind a rock. he smiles evilly and tells zira about scar's revival, second defeat because of Kion the bastard lion and about everything,including kion's whereabouts , his scar and everything.

hearing that zira fumed with rage. she turned to her lionesses,telling them they shall avenge scar and kovu's betrayal.

njano:(narrating to mbaya.) well then zira took her army of lionesses and marched to the pridelands. well...

mbaya: continue skink.

*flashback to when the battle happens.*

"I saw the battle. zira had trained her lionesses well. she was bound  to win against simba and his un-trained, un-prepared lionesses . and well, the lion guard was not around."

" simba's daughter tryed to help her when she was gonna fall into running water. but she refused  and fell to her own death."

"her pride.... well.... they....

a/n - i am back. woohoo. i know many of you wanna know what is happening at tree of life. 

*do not read if you do not like spoilers.* A GREAT EVIL (NOT MBAYA.) IS GONNA STRIKE THE TREE OF LIFE.

take care , stay safe and bye bye til chapter( tommorow.)