chapter 9- black magic and ressurection.

"and?" asked njano, wondering what the dark lion mbaya had in mind.

"And finish simba, nala, kiara and all the animals ." said mbaya coldly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HAHA" mbaya laughed evilly

"well mbaya I do have a few skinks more with me even if ushari is dead." said njano.

"If that's the case then take me to them."  said mbaya grinning evilly. 

as they  walked njano and mbaya were talking.

 "and.. mbaya??"

"yes njano?" 

"along with my skink friends i  even know a moniter lizard named kenge, a scorpion caed sumu and a hawk called mpishi."

"Are they with the other skinks right now?" asked mbaya.

"yes. and all of them are arch enemies of the lion guard."

"But njano, kion's still getting treatment for his scar given to him by ushari right?" asked  mbaya.

"No." replied a female voice. it was shupavu along with kenge, sumu, mpishsi, nyeusi and the other skinks.

"huh? what do you mean shupavu?" asked njano

"well, njano,we just went to the tree of life and spied kion and the former lion guard.... well..."

"what?" asked mbaya. 

"Kion is the king of the tree of life and is married to rani, new queen of the tree of life.  ever scince kion got his scar zira asked me to  keep a close watch on him and i have done that. njano kept a watch on the battle fought between simba and zira while i have kept a watch on kion."  

"good shuavu , but who kept a  watch on the pridelands. if kion is gone to the tree of life, there is no lion guard and that means  we can strike the pridelands now that they don't have the roar." said mbaya.

"but mbaya , a new lion guard is formed in the pridelands." said shupavu.

"Oh but... who is the leader?" asked mbaya.

"it's a lioness. um... zira's daughter to be exact. 

"oh no no no she is not zira's daughter. she is the adopted daughter.zira had stolen her from tojo and tama, simba's  childhood friends." said mbaya.

"how do you know?" asked kenge.

"i am scar's pal and an expert in black magic like resurrection."

 "which means i can ressurect scar! BUT THIS TIME INSTEAD OF FLAME HE SHALL BE MADE OF FLESH!! HA HA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!"