chapter 1-return to the tree of life - part-1

After giving vitani the leadership of the lion guard , kion wanted to return to the tree of life, and he wanted to be reunited with rani. he really missed her. Arriving on top of pride rock , kion had to announce that he wanted to go back to the tree of life.

kion took a deep breath . "Everyone , I have decided  that...." 

"what ?" asked all the pridelanders. 

"well it's kinda hard to say .. but i've decided to go back to the tree of life. "

"why son?" asked simba. 

"well its-" kion was about to say but got cut off by his former guard. 

"about rani." they all yelled .kion was stunned." how did you all know that ?" he asked. 

"well for starters, while we were there , we saw your amazing song and relationship." said ono . "and for another kiara told us. " he added. 

kion glared at his sister . kiara smirked. the pridelanders, simba and nala got confused. "who's rani?" asked nala . bunga went up to her  and whispered something into her ear. and then nala whispers the same thing to simba. 

"ooooohhhhh" said simba , giggling.  

kion announced to the pridelanders -  " everyone you may or may not have heard about this but I  have kinda found  love at the tree of life. " 

"And her name is rani isn't it ?" smba asked. 

"Yeah. she is also a queen" kion said. "she's great ." he added.  

"well kion all the best for your marriage." says simba. 

"thanks dad." kion replied. ''so we should go back to the tree of life?'' asked bunga when rafiki came jumping out of the bushes." of course honey badger" says rafiki. 

"okay." they all reply.

"And also to let you all know, she even asked me to be her king. " kion added. 

"wow kion. that means you will rule the tree of life with rani." said kiara.

they all make the shortcut way to the tree of life thanks to kion's  new mastered roar of the elders and azaad's knowledge of shortcut to various lands. 

"Tell me one thing kion , does the tree of life consist of all sorts of habitats?"kiara asked. 

"yes it does kiara . it consists of all types of biomes and who told you that?" asked kion. 

"the lion guard ." kiara said. kion rolled his eyes. 

kion still dreamed about rani and how pretty she is.

kiara looked at him smirking. 

"rani is pretty isn't she ?" asked kiara with a smirk. 

"believe me kiara , she is." said kion dreamily. "she is."

A/N- hello folks. i know i said i would update today morning . but beleive me, i did not get the time. but here is part one. part 2 will or may not come out tommorow. so yeah . 

also i am really busy guy so chapters may take some time.

and also in the next chapter we will see kion and rani getting reunited. 

bye-bye . stay safe and see ya .

-*****************