chapter-6 mbaya

"but boss we have recruited way too many of them."  said a lion to mbaya. however he would not budge. but after seeing how many they had recruited , he felt that they had recruited enough. 

"Alright we have recruited too many. the king  would be happy." let's get back to the pridelands. 

they started moving their huge group towards the pridelands. 

"scar, buddy, I'm coming." whispered mbaya.

suddenly the group heard the sound of a small rock falling. they could tell it was a small animal. 

mbaya squinted his eyes to see who was spying on them.

"boss what's wrong?" asked a lion. 

"ssshhhh. we are being spied by someone." whispered mbaya.  "And I think it is a small animal." he added with a smirk.

the others looked confused. mbaya leapt at the rock. the light revealed a skink below the rock. mbaya caught the skink by the tail . the skink was squirming in his grasp. 

"p-please let-let me go. please. please. pleeaase" begged the yellow and blue skink. 

"squirm all you want lizard but I am having you for my snack." said mbaya as he was about to swallow the skink but before he could, the skink told him that he could be useful. 

"useful how?" asked mbaya. 

"anything. especially spying." said the skink. 

"mmm-hmmm. not interested. I already have thousands of spies."

"what animals do you keep as spies?" asked the skink. 

"lions." he replied. 

"Hah. they cannot spy well. believe me , I can spy so well that even the great scar used me and my group of skinks for spying." replied the skink 

and that rang the bell in mbaya's head and he  let the skink go.

"s-scar? as in king scar? the king of the pridelands scar ? king mufasa's brother scar? my friend scar? the great scar?" questioned mbaya in disbelief that this skink could know his best friend. 

the skink nodded. mbaya let him go. 

"I'm interested. tell me more." 

"Well um sorry to say this but the son of mufasa, simba returned to the pridelands and  killed scar, banished the hyenas of scar ummmmm I think their names were shenzi and ummm banzai and ed?"

"what!?" yelled mbaya shocked. 

"Tell me more." said mbaya, cooling down a little.

"Well after that simba had his own son and daughter. a son named kion and a daughter named kiara."

"then.......

A/N-cliffhangerrrrr!!!!!! ah well i guess you've guessed who the yellow and blue skink is now. and we will get to know more about mbaya in chapter 7 . soon.

please vote and comment if you liked. till then it's me absy23  signing out . see you all and bye-bye. 

for now.......