Chapter-12- Fight

Rani's leg was much better now. Nirmala and Makini decided to remove her bandages. Makini gently removed her bandages. At the same time Kion, Baliyo and Amadi returned from their patrol. The three of them were about to enter the tree of life when two of Amadi's  friends, Nguvu and Nkosi  gestured him to follow them. They had found something. something very important. something very important.

Kion entered the tree of life and saw Rani was struggling to get up, he walked up to her and helped her stand up and walk. after a while Rani was able to walk just fine. Rani was of course, thrilled. after two whole weeks, she was able to walk. She came out of the tree of life and began to walk around, when suddenly, she saw a figure behind the grass. she gestured Kion to follow her to find out who or what it was. immediately, Kion jumped on the figure, dragging it out of the bushes, the light reveals the face of the creature it was a Hyena. It was Koman, the Hyena who had met Surak and Baliyo. Baliyo, who caught up with Kion and Rani after a while recognized the hyena.

"huh? hey! Koman! what are you doing here?" asked Baliyo. 

Koman, who was pinned to the ground though, just smiled at Baliyo.

"<cough> Hey Baliyo!" said Koman. Kion quickly unpinned him

"you know him?" asked Kion. Baliyo nodded.

"Guesss who's back? zuka zama!"said Bunga as he arrived there along with Fuli and Ono after they finished patrolling the lands.

"A hyena?" asked Ono.

"Who are you hyena? how does my brother know you and why are you here?" asked Rani.

"Greeting Your highness." said Koman, looking at Kion. I'm Koman, and i've come here to warn the night pride about a threat. it's a very dangerous threat." he added.

"And what threat could that be? you are a Hyena, after all. what if you are lying? what if you are related to Fisi?" said Fuli. indeed, Fuli did not trust that Hyena one- bit. to her, this Hyena was not to be trusted. But Surak confirmed that the Hyena is a good friend.

"My clan and I live in the Yellow lands, located close to the tree of life and you know what? we even share a common waterfall. the one in which i was drowning, the other day" said Koman. "The Yellow lands are the neighboring lands of Fisi's shadowlands." he added.

"He speaks the truth." said a familiar voice from behind. It was Azad, who had arrived after a long time.

"Azad! what are you doing here? it's been a long time." said Fuli, happy to see Azad here again. indeed, the female Cheetah was beginning to like Azad in a way or another.

"It's a lion. he is arriving with ten or so strong lions to attack the tree of life." said Azad. Fuli saw his leg bleeding, and asked how it happened. 

"Ah well... i was following those lions, but after a while i went ahead of them. well.. I slipped and... you know the rest.." said Azad with a smile.

"You should get Your leg healed." suggested Nirmala. she took Azad with her inside the tree of life.

On Amadi's side, Nkosi and Nguvu took him to the area of the gazelles and what Amadi saw surprised him. It was Fisi and his clan. They were Hunting the Gazelles for sport, and of course Amadi was against that. 

"Hyenas!" he roared, asking them to stop whatever nonsense sport this was.

"Oh great! more lions?" said Fisi, annoyed.

"Hyenas, attack!" commanded Fisi. within seconds, Amadi was surrounded by ten to twenty hyenas. Nkosi and Nguvu, his best friends, rushed to help him. The three of them were already strong individually, but now they were together, causing Fisi's hyenas to lose. Amadi's attack forced Fisi and his clan to Bite the dust. 

Fisi howled. his whole clan of fifty to sixty Hyenas arrived there.

It was three against sixty. this time, Amadi, Nguvu and Nkosi were severely outnumbered. But Amadi smirked. 

"Bring the Army." said Amadi.

within a few minutes, the huge army of hundred lions arrived, all of them were ready to attack Fisi and his clan of Hyenas.

"umm....Moss brains.. I guess we're outnumbered." said Fisi, Gulping.

"umm... yes boss." agreed Kenji.

"Yup" agreed Co.

"retreat, fellas, there's too many of them. it's not worth it." said Fisi.

At that, the whole clan ran away with their tails between their legs.

"Nguvu! Amadi! Nkosi! are you guys alright? we heard horrible noises." said Anga flying towards them along with Ullu. 

"Well, nothing much Anga. just a few Hyenas." said Amadi.

"Warriors, you can relax now. The danger is Gone." declared Nguvu to the army.

"Come on Amadi. let's go back to the tree of life." said Nkosi .

The three of them made their way and walked up to the rest of the Animals including the night pride.

"Amadi, Nguvu, Nkosi. Thank the spirits you guys are all right and reached here on time. we are soon expecting a battle. we'll need all the help we can get. It's against ten Lions." said Kion.

"Sure, Kion. we'll help." said Amadi.

All of them arrived near the mountain pass, waiting for the enemy.

"Well....there's still time left for them to come. hey Amadi, mind teaching me some of your awesome fighting techniques?"

"Sure, my stinky friend." Joked Amadi.

"Hey!'' protested Bunga.

"Cool down bunga. I was just Joking." said Amadi.

"Pffftttt! Fine. no problem." said Bunga.

"Jokes apart, You and your Army's fighting techniques are actually cool, Amadi. your army and your skills are indeed very valuable to us" said Kion

"indeed." said Ono.

"Well, Thankyou everyone. I don't know what to say. although I would like to say that my friends Nguvu and Nkosi too have helped me a lot." said Amadi

"Thanks Amadi." said Nguvu and Nkosi.

everyone starts laughing, when suddenly, they hear a new laughter, a new voice. and this voice did not seem friendly.