chapter- 11- Escape

Mbaya came out of his cave, followed by fang after smiling evilly once more at the two prisoner lions. he then came out and announced "My army, those of you willing to test your skills against the lion guard and Kion are free to attack the tree of life under the command of Fang."

He then turned to Fang and said "take ten of them with you and attack the tree of life."

"The tree of life you say? well My lord, you just gave me my favorite task. besides, i have some unfinished business with the lions of the night pride." said Fang.

"Excellent. also if you find Amadi, Nguvu, or Nkosi, kill them without hesitation." said Mbaya. And oh.. yesss.... take  Njano and the other skinks with you, just so that if a fight ensues, these skinks can take advantage of the situation and bring us some valuable information." said Mbaya with a smirk.

"As you wish, my lord." said Fang as he took the ten lions and the skinks with him. all of them except Shupavu.

Mbaya then turned around to see that shupavu was heading towards him, bringing him some news.

Mbaya asked "what is it shupavu?"

"well my lord it's another lion arriving in the darklands and..... he appears to be very strong and he has an army of hundred or so lions with him..." said shupavu.

 Mbaya quickly understood that  Mwanzo, his evil best friend had recruited lot's of lions with him. Mwanzo was his his second in command, also an old friend of Scar. looking at Mwanzo, Mbaya told him to follow him near the cave to help in the process of resurrecting Scar. Mwanzo, along with Mbaya sat down near the pile of bones  and began to use their dark powers, causing a purplr light to radiate from the bones.

Suddenly, Mbaya felt a sound coming from inside the cave. It was his four of his prisoner lions. The four of them Broke the dark chains of Mbaya and escaped and that sight angered Mbaya.

quickly one of the lions who was a was prisoner who had dark fur, similar to Kovu's attacked Mbaya but of course he was no match for Mbaya's powers. indeed, the evil lion succeeded to pin him down and violently attack him causing blood to flow out of his body. 

"Did you really think you could get the better of me, Chumvi?" asked Mbaya in a cold tone.

"How did you break free from there?" asked Mwanzo.

"it doesn't matter, for he'll die now." said Mbaya, raising his paw, claws out, to kill  Chumvi when suddenly Chumvi's mate kula, pounced on Mbaya, trying to attack him with all the power she could but Mbaya unleashed the power of his dark claws and using the dark power, sent her flying. seeing that, the other two prisoners Tojo and Tama attacked Mbaya but quickly, Mwanzo attacked them and sent them flying with his dark powers. Mbaya was about to end Chumvi's life when immediately, he saw the green light glowing from the pile of bones. rushing quickly, Mbaya chanted a few spells making the bone's eyes to glow. the ritual had began. seizing the oppotunity, chumvi, Kula, Tojo and Tama escaped from the darklands. 

Mbaya turned towards Mwanzo and smirked. the whole army was asked to stand around the place where Mbaya was performing the ritual and the lions of his army became a lot more powerful and got some of the dark powers due to which, the army was now an unstoppable force.