Ten years ago

Natasha Austin, a twelve years old girl sat alone on a wooden chair by the the park watching other kids, her friends to be precise are playing happily. She didn't go because she knows she would be downgraded, she would disappoint her friends, because she would be bullied by her only enemy Xander Winslow. A fourteen year old boy, He has been Natasha's enemy since the day they met each other. They know each other as a result of the friendship their parents are in.

It is not like they like each other because of their parents' relationship. They dislike each other. Xander has always use the word 'Hate' to describe how he feels for her, although he has been corrected so many times but that doesn't change who he is towards Natasha and how he acts to Natasha.

It is obvious they don't like each simply because they live in different worlds. They are two different people. Xander is a well known buoyant boy both school and at home but Natasha, Almira is the most shy girl in her class. Not class alone though even in her family.

Natasha has been bullied so many times at school and at home by Xander and his friends. The wonderful part is that Xander has always protected and defended Natasha from bullies, giving them a strict order that he is the only one that can bully her.

Nonetheless, Xander is a multi billionaire's only son, and he is the heir of the family. And also Natasha Austin is the daughter of a billionaire. She is also the heiress of her family. But many people don't know that due to the fact she is shy. They mistake the heiress as Tina Austin, her younger and only young sibling.

Natasha doesn't like crowd to the extent that she would be a topic people would emphasis on. She like her self being alone. No much people around her, just the ones that understands her.

And on the other hand Xander winslow isn't new to the flashes and the paparazzi. That is what he loves doing aside his studies. Since Xander started living with his father, he has been living the most luxurious and most comfortable a person can live in the world.

To the world, Xander is an arrogant son of The richest man on the continent, Richard Winslow. The world knows the person to take over the empire when Richard retires. And that is his son, Xander.

As young as Xander is, he changes his girlfriends any how he want. Undoubtedly he is the most play boy of their school. Girls drilling for him isn't a new thing to him and even to Natasha. She always wonders what they see in him but the wonder has an answer. They see hotness, they see wealth and the best thing a guy at his age can give a girl at their age. Perhaps the best dripping kiss ever. Who knows?

Xander has always the child shown to the world although he has siblings, Amelia and Piper who has been hidden from the world.

To be fair, Xander may be the most arrogant boy ever at his school, but he is The humblest boy ever who loves his family and always ready to protect them from any harm. Especially his mom, her security with Xander has been ensured since when he was younger. He vowed to always protect her and never to make her sad.

Little did he know that he is making her sad with his wayward ways. Changing girls like changing clothes. But he believes he will change when he is getting older.

"Natasha, are you not playing the game? It is freaking interesting" 10 years old Tina says as she sat down beside her sister on the wooden bench.

"No, no I don't want to" she said in her tiny girl voice, as she bows her head to the ground. She is always jealous of her sister. Bold and buoyant, she always wishes to be like Tina. Tina always play the role of the elder sister when they are outside. She defends her sister anytime making sure she isn't taken advantage of because of her nature. Unfortunately they don't attend the same school.

"Come on, it is fun. I promise" Tina said, she knows her sister has low esteem and lack of confidence. She knows she is afraid of Xander and his friends but Tina is ready to put anybody who tries to take advantage of her sister's weakness.

"Xander is there" Natasha says as she put strands of her golden beautiful hair at the back of her hair. It is not new that Natasha always receives love letters and proposal from her male class mates which always end up in the waste bin or tore into pieces by Xander. She receives that almost everyday from her seriously and classmates in fact the junior students admires her.

Natasha is one beautiful girl, the finest girl in her class to be precise with her golden hair and brown eyes. She is a slim girl no doubt but she gets attention more that the girls who are likely to have shapes. Her long button nose, and her natural pink lips. She is indeed a beautiful young girl.  Other girls wish they were her with the kind of confidence they have.

This life is not balance, the one with such beauty has a low self esteem and the ones with high self esteem doesn't ain't that beautiful. Maybe they are beautiful but they ain't satisfied with her beauty.

One of Natasha's classmate went home to accuse her parents of not letting her have the kind of Natasha's beauty. And on the other side, Natasha doesn't realise her beauty, she thinks she is just a weak girl. To the people, Natasha is one such special person. Imagine if she is brave to define her beauty.

She always get bullied by the girls and boys she has turned down. She thinks bullies are because she is weak but little did she know that girls bully her because of her beauty. They are jealous of her beauty and they fact that she rejected their proposals.

Tina is also a beautiful girl but what makes her less finer than Natasha is the colour of her hair, she has a black hair, the colour of her father's hair, Lonnie Austin while Natasha has the colour of her mom's hair, Gloria Austin. A beautiful fashionista. A brave woman with high self esteem. Almira doesn't resemble in any way except from dressing. She doesn't take in boldness, her sister did. Maybe she took after her dad, her dad is also shy but strict.

Lonnie Austin is not shy to the world. It is his mini secret, He is shy to some people, his family. His wife knows that alot especially when they are alone in their matrimonial room. She always take the lead, especially when are performing their duties in bed. Well occasionally now, she takes his position on bed knowing when he is shy or not.

"So, what if he is there? I promise I won't let any one talk ill to you, I will kick their ass when they do that" Tina says

"You know I won't, let's just go home" Natasha says in boredom. Is she bored? No, she likes sitting alone but she hates the crowd at the park and that bores her.

"Fine but you will help me in picking my dress for my date and also make my face over" Little Tina says as she smiles. Beautiful Tina also always receives proposal from the boys of her class but always declines it. But new handsome boy in her class, Ali has her on a date which she accepted gladly with the permission of her parents. Obviously she likes Ali. And she wants them to go on dates and also date themselves. Fortunately for her, her dream is coming into reality.

"Then let's go and I will make you a princess" Tina always have problem with her clothes, the clothes to where. The colour combination and all that, so Natasha always take that as the thing she likes doing. Dressing up for her little sister.

Natasha stood up on her feet eager to leave the park. And so did Tina too. they started walking out the park.

"Where are you going Tina with your lame sister?" A voice shouted from few inches begin them and with Chaos of laughter. The voice is undoubtedly xander's and the laughs are from his crews.

Natasha closed her eyes as she heard that voice feeling scared that the whole park would focus on her. She hate glances on her.

She continued walking out of the park to the car.

Tina turned to face Xander, she yelled "Watch your speech you prick" and she followed her sister to the car. They entered and the driver drove them home.

::::

How do like this chapter? Comment in the comment section and please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And follow

Zainab.

Lots of love and kisses.