Six - Lonnie's deal

Please vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me up. Thank you.

Eric got to the Lonnie's office and went straight to the elevator after the little deal with the receptionist.

He got out of the elevator and followed the instructions that he was given.

He knocked on the black giant door, which contains a golden plate that has the CEO boldly written on it.

He twisted the knob and enter after hearing a faint 'come in' from inside the office.

"Welcome Eric" Lonnie said as he is seated on his office chair which is behind the office chair.

"Hello, Mr Austin" Eric said nervously.

"Come and sit down" Lonnie said to him without looking up at him. He is busy typing away on his laptop.

Eric said on one of the guest's chair.

"You may be wondering why I called you to me" Lonnie faced him, as he gave him his full attention putting his laptop away from the view.

"You got it right" Eric replied him. Lonnie nodded positively as he gave Eric a fake smile.

"Well, I called you to have a good deal with you and I know this deal will change your life positively" Lonnie said.

Eric raised his brows in surprise.

"Yes, but first. Do you love my daughter?" Lonnie asked.

"Of course I do love her. I love her with everything I have in my entire life" Eric said with desperation.

"How much do you love her?" Lonnie asked again.

"I love her to the extent that I can die for her, I can take a bullet for her. I want to marry her and be with her till eternity" Eric said. Lie, lie and lies.

Lonnie smirked.

"If you really like her that much, then leave her because she is getting married to another man" Lonnie said with seriousness.

"I can't leave her" Eric said sternly.

"Really? Then you don't love her" Lonnie whined him.

"I love her but I can't leave her. I can never leave her" Eric proceeded to stand up.

"You think I don't know that you guys are planning to run away on her wedding day" Lonnie bursted out.

"What? How do you know?" Eric asked with pure shock. He sat back immediately.

"You think I won't know? She is my daughter and I know her condition. I keep an eye on her every time to protect her from preying eyes." Lonnie said as he glared at him.

"Oh!"

"I know everything that you have done to her, okay? Now, tell me do you live my daughter or you just want her money and use her body?" Lonnie asked him leaving Eric in shock.

He was unable to reply him.

"Anyway, Do you know that if you run away with her to where you are running to, you won't get get money from her because her bank has been frozen because of you and if you think Tina can help you, then you are wrong. Her business hasn't been going smoothly these days so she won't be help you. So Natasha can't help you financially. Do what will you do then? How will you run your business? Will you be independent with Natasha?" Lonnie asked him as he rested his back again the chair.

Eric frowned deeply.

"What? So she is just deceiving me?" Eric asked angrily, as he boils.

"No, she is not. Anyway the deal is that, i will give you sum of money to start your business, and you will forget my daughter. After this deal, if I see you around her, then I won't hesitate to throw you in jail." Lonnie proposed.