Four- Xander

Third person point of view:

Five years ago:

"Since you lost to me, I will give you a simple task to do" Henry, Xander's friend smirked as he continues his dare.

There is a party at Natasha's house. Tina's birthday party was held in her house. Currently, they are playing truth or dare.

"What's it?" Xander said angrily, he hates being defeated.

"Get inside the locker with Natasha" he dared.

"What?" The crowd chorused.

"This is going to be interesting" A guy in the crowd said.

High school student are always so daring and fun.

"She can't do it, not with this jerk" Tina objected.

"That's my dare and order" Henry said sternly to her.

"You can't be serious right now, you know they are enemies, so why do this?" Charlie said, a friend of both Natasha and Tina.

"That's my little wish, I want you guys to grant it. I am waiting." Henry rested his jaw on his hand waiting for them to grant him his wish.

"I am in" Xander said.

"Woah" the crowd chorus again. They are just adding salt to the wound.

They are waiting for Natasha's reply who just sat beside Tina, feeling so scared.

"She is not interested" Tina said firmly.

"Let her speak for herself" Henry said to Tina. Henry and Tina never got along, they disliked each other water and fire.

"I am in" Natasha muttered.

"Whoa" the crowd said again.

"Are you sure about this?" Tina asked.

"Of course" Natasha said to her in assurance.

"Okay" Tina said.

Xander and Natasha were locked inside the wardrobe of the guest room. It was so suffocating for the two of them and also boring. Natasha chose not to look at his direction through out even though they are so close. She looked at the floor instead.

"This place is so suffocating" Xander sqauealed.

She kept mute.

"Ain't you going to talk?"  Xander looked at her, intrigued by her beauty. He stared at her face for sometime, memorizing her beauty. He knows he feels something for her but that feeling is buried by the hatred he has for her.

"Seriously?" Xander said dramatically when she didn't reply him. As they keep growing, her hatred for Xander increases day by day. Sometimes, she feels so scared of him and sometimes she wants him to know that she can defend her self.

"I guess the time will so be up" she managed to say.

He looked at her lips inviting him to kiss her. He knows he dared not or else he will be disgraced by her younger sister. So, he took his eyes off her sexy lips.

"I don't think we can ever be friends" Xander said again trying to cause a fight between them. He knows she won't answer him but her facial expression alone will make him feel satisfied.

"I hate you, Natasha Austin" he said to her.

"The feelings her mutual" She replied him. It took him by surprise. He raised his brows in shock. He never expected that from her. Part of him felt crushed by her reply.