Eight- Xander's friends

Please do not forget to check out my other stories on my profile

Married to my enemy (a mafia story)

The memorable Affair

Xander's point of view:

"Will you just shut the fuck up?" I yelled in angered at my friend's. They have been kicking me non stop.

"Oh please do excuse me. This is freaking funny and I haven't seen a reason for me not to laugh. You are getting married to your worst enemy. This is freaking interesting." Henry mocked.

"It's not funny, prick" I glared at him.

Henry has been my friend since we were small and we grew up to become great and best friends while Neil on the other hand has been my friend since college days. He was nerd before he met Henry and I who changed his life for better.

We changed him to become a great Playboy. Didn't we try.

Neil has car comdpany where he buys and sells exquisite vechile, Henry is a
Neurosurgeon and he is successful at his work while I am a businessman.

"It is not you don't like her. All these  are just for show. Boy, you have been having feeling for this girl since and chose to bully her instead of expressing your love" Henry stated.

"Says the one who is still afraid to approach Tina regarding his feelings for her" I mocked him.

"Tina is too full of herself, I can't afford to let her embarrass me. She hates my guts" Henry defended.

"You just have a bad way of expressing your feelings, Xander." Neil said.

He is correct but do I even have feelings for her?

"Natasha is the prettiest girl ever. Damn, the girl is so innocent and beautiful. She doesn't even know the gift God has given her. If you weren't my friend and if I had not supported you in frustrating her life, I swear damn, I would have shoot my shot since I have laid my eyes on her. She is more Beautiful than her sister" Henry admitted.

"Will you just shut up?" I asked him in anger.

"She will hate your guts" Neil said. I felt stabbed on my chest as he said that.

"Of course, and I promise I will make her life miserable and make her regret living with me" I vowed.

"Wait, you won't be the infamous and eligible billionaire anymore. You will now be married. You will have to change to be a responsible man letting go of your waywardness" Neil said as he stared at a stripper. Henry smacked his head to make him focus on our discussion. Henry got a glare in return.

"No, no. I won't let go of my world just because I am getting married to a silly girl. That world makes me feel alive so why leave it. I can't even let go of it. Anyway, she is the one getting married to me not the other way round."I told them.

"How do you know that?" Henry asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I am very such that her family suggested idea of us getting married" I solved the puzzle.

"No, no. Mr Austin wouldn't have suggested the idea after knowing fully that you are a pain in the neck for his daughter. Maybe your dad or mom thought of this idea" Neil said.

"It is my dad's whole idea then. What was he thinking when he thought about that?" I asked no one in particular.

"Tell me,why did you hate Natasha despite loving her?" Neil asked.

"She never gives me a chance to talk to her and play with her. She is too quiet and gently for my liking. You would have know she hated me from the start" I explained to him.