18- Chaos

Natasha's point of view:

I can't believe Tina can do this in public.

This is so embarrassing, I am speechless at the moment.

I dialed her number but it wasn't going through.

This is going to affect Tina's career.

I can't believe she went against me after I clearly instructed her not to take any action.

She wouldn't even listen to me anyway.

I got off the bed and tried Mom's number.

"Natasha." She picked up immediately.

"Is Tina there?" I asked her.

"No, she hasn't returned since she left the house." My mom replied to me.

"Have you seen the video?" I asked her.

"Yes. It is so terrible. Your dad and Richard have been doing everything to bring down the video since we knew about it." She answered.

"I can't believe she had to do that. I told her not to do anything stupid and she did." I panicked.

"Just calm down, Natasha. I know everything is going to be fine once the video is taken down. Just calm down." My mom advised.

"Okay, mom."

"Where is your husband?" She asked me.

Where is my husband?

I asked myself.

I haven't seen him since morning and I didn't even care about it.

"Hmm. He probably went out." I stuttered.

"Okay, don't go out and avoid the paparazzi. Okay?"

"Okay, ma." Like I would go out.

"Okay, I will hang up now." She hung up and I dropped my phone on the bed stand.

I went out of the room to the living room.

Just in, the bell rang and Joseline went to open the door.

It was my sister that was coming in.

"Hello," she looked so stressed.

I glared at her and ignored her pleasantries.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to greet you, my dear sister." She started walking towards me.

I glared at her.

"Woah! Don't glare at me like that, my dear sis. That glare is something that is the last thing I want to see in my life " she whined.

"Don't come near me,"  I said to her, She is one of the people I am free with so why not vex her?

"What did I do?"

"I told you not to do anything regarding that interview. Yet, you went ahead and caused a problem." I scoffed.

"I wasn't at fault seriously. She must have bribed those reporters to be in her favor. She started calling me names and I had to reply to her." She shrugged her shoulders.

"But you were cursing at her on the video," I argued

"It was cropped." She sighed as she sat beside me.

I still glared at her.

"What? What? She was the one who started it first. Stop giving me that face." She snarled at me.

"I know you fair enough, Tina," I mumbled.

"I promise I didn't start the fight, she did."

"It was so embarrassing though," I confessed.