Three- Tina

Natasha's point of view:

"You are selling your apartment because of a man? Are you dumb or what? Fuck, You are really disgracing me." She said angrily.

"You are not selling that apartment, that is the only property you have left after when your business flopped. You can sell that apartment"

I started clothing business three years ago, It was going smoothly until when I was told to present my business to the world, I failed to do that so it's flopped.

"I will inform mom and dad about this" she said.

"Please don't tell them, please don't" I pleaded with her.

"We are very different, we just came through the same womb. I spend men's money the way I want to spend it. I have never told any man how rich I am, they never know my possession. Unlike you, you let him know your in and out. And know he is using it against you." She paused "I know your are afraid of him, and that's okay but please stop being so foolish around him. You have to be strong. It's high time you learn how to defend yourself. You are a beautiful young woman, that's boys will be at their feet begging you to marry or date them. You don't need that jerk of a man" she said.

"Will you change? Don't forget I get your back" she asked. I didn't even reply her.

"I will lend you the money because I will collect my money back from you. Just don't sell your house because of him, understood?"

"Okay, fine. I have heard you." I said as I realise my hands up in surrender.

"That's my girl"  she hugged me. "I have some hairstyles. Let me practice it with you hair" she used her puppy face to make me agree to it.

"Fine"

"That's my baby"  she dragged me from the sitting room to her room.

"You know I can walk myself" I told her.

"Alright" she let go of me. We walked to her room to see her new magic.

Third person point of view:

Lonnie Austin entered Richard's office with a happy face. He is always calm and collected around Richard. He has been his best friend for almost thirty years now.

"Hey man, you are getting older, day by day" Lonnie joked.

"Says the person who looks younger day by day"  Richard said sarcastically.

"Whatever, what's wrong? You look unkempt." Lonnie asked with concern.

"I have been working on a project since and the investors have been so stubborn." He said as he rubbed his face.

"So what has Alex been doing? Because I know she won't allow you to look like this" Lonnie said.

"We have been fighting for the last three days, she wants me to retire fully so that Xander can take over the company"

"You guys fight a lot, but she is right. You should retire already. I am sure your son will handle this company so well" Lonnie advised.

"I am not ready yet, I am still 54, so why would I retire at this age? And moreover, Xander has his own company that he is managing. I am so much in love with this company" Richard said as he feels down.

"I know you are in love with your company, but you have to retire and spend quality time with your family. You also do know that your condition doesn't allow all these." Lonnie said to his friend.

Richard is hypertensive, he was diagnosed with that two years ago.

He was advised to eat lower sugar and to stay where there is no noise or arguments.

"Okay, fine. I will resign but Xander has to get married. I can't let him rule this company with his waywardness." Richard sighed.

He knows his son is the infamous Playboy and the most eligible bachelor in the town.

Xander has never been once serious with his life, all he does is to date different girls, go clubbing but he is a hardworking man. He is dedicated to his work and he is an incident child. Even if he is not, his father knows how to make him dance to his tunes.

"I also want a man for Natasha, I need a man to protect her" Lonnie thought out loud.

"What about if we get them married to each other" Richard suggested.

"I don't think that is a very good idea. You know they are cat and rat. They are never fond of each other. I don't think that is a very good idea. You can find another lady for him" Lonnie doesn't like Richard's idea a bit. He knows how much Xander has made his daughter's life a living hell since they have known each other.

He will bully her but he will always protect from all dangers and other bullies. No, he doesn't like that idea. He frowned in return.

"Hey don't give me that face. Come on,   Alex and I never got along but look at us now. We are one happy family. Please lets them get married to each other. He will change, I promise you that. You know how is he is protective of her no matter how bad their situation is. And you know he likes her, he is just hiding his feelings" Richard said.

Lonnie kept mute instead.

"Please do trust me on this" Richard said.

"I am only trusting you and Moreover I know he won't let any evil befall her, so I am in" Lonnie smiled.

"I guess the chain of our friendship is forever" Richard said.

"Sure, go and settle your differences with your wife. You know how much she can be so aggressive if you both are fighting" Lonnie advised.  

"Of course I will, I will have to take her out"

"Lover man. Anyway, I have to go, I need to go and inform them" Lonnie stood up.

"Can the wedding be in  two weeks?" Richard asked.

"What? Why?" Lonnie asked surprised.

"Xander is going on a long trip and he is using almost six months there, so I want us to get them married before he goes" Richard said using his best puppy face.

"I don't know about that but let's see about that, I have to go now"

"Why are you in a rush? Where are you going?" Richard asked out of curiosity.

"I have a date with my wife" she blushed.

"Who is the lover boy now?" Richard teased.

"Whatever, bye" he went out of Richard's office to only God knows perhaps to his wife.

*
"What?" Tina and Gloria Austin asked simultaneously.

"Xander and Natasha are getting married" Lonnie said.

"That's is not going to happen, dad" Tina objected.

This is tougher than expected. Lonnie thought.

***

I wonder how both Natasha and Xander will react to it.

How do you like this chapter?

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Love you all