Chapter 10 - Losing Game

I stood next to the door to the dance practice room,  focusing on watching the boys dance. A small trail of tears flowing down my face. I loved them. I loved them so much. Every bit of their personalities.. The way they cheered me up when I had a bad day.. The way the always gave me hope.. The passion in their eyes when they talked about their music and ARMYs.. All the love they were willing to give, no matter who you were. No matter your origin, your past or your present.

"I wasn't completely honest with you.. ", I whispered as I watched them, ".. But it was for your own safety.."

Pulling back my hands from the glass of the door, I turned around and made my way out of the building.  I knew he was going to come for me. And I didn't want anyone else around to see it.

I walked down the now dimly lit street to my apartment, slowly taking my shoes off as I arrived. My expression emotionless, I sat down on the soft, sky blue couch in my living room.

I didn't twitch even the slightest bit as I felt his hand on my neck, caressing it. Closing my eyes as I felt his breath beneath my ear.

"Mila.. My Mila.. You're still as beautiful as ever..", Eno whispered in a low tone.

"Why did you come back?", I whispered, a tear rolling down my face.  " For you, Mila. I will always come back for what's mine. Mine and mine only.", Eno answered, forcing my chin up. "Look at me. Look at your destiny.", he whispered.  

"If I were to look at my destiny I would not be opening my eyes right now", I hissed and before I knew it my head exploded in pain as Eno punched me so hard that it would've killed normal creatures and humans in an instant. Trying to gather myself, I coughed and propped myself back up on my hands. "That is not how you speak to me, Mila." He growled, grabbing me by my neck and lifting me up.  My whole body shivered as he pressed his face against the nook of my neck. I knew what his teeth could do to me.  "I will not condone you speaking to me this way. Do you understand, Mila?".  I gulped slightly.

"I understand.", I whispered.

"Good.", he said, his voice back to a purr. "I've missed you, my goddess..", Eno mumbled while caressing my face with his other hand, his lips then pressing down firmly onto mine.

"Now, will you be a good girl or shall I first kill those puny humans that have your attention?"