Chapter 4 - SMA

Walking towards the producing room, I blinked a bit.  Sighing I sat down in my chair and turned on the computer, immediately opening the mixing program. 

Sunken in the work, I ignored the knock on my door before someone walked in. Looking back, I pulled my headphones down. J-Hope smiled brightly at me. I had spent some weeks with these boys now, growing closer to them. "You've been stuck here for some days, do you want to go to practice with me? We finally have a choreo for the  song you created and I want you to see it.", he explained and held the door open with his foot. 

Tilting my head, I stood up after thinking about it. It was always nice to see some dances, especially if it was a choreography to the song I produced. Following a happy J-Hope, I chuckled at how hyper he was. 

Walking inside the practice room, I laughed at the members who looked at me suprised. "She really came.", RM said. Suga had a small smile on his face. The next thing I knew was that Jimin's arms were wrapped around me. "I missed you~", he swooned and I returned his hug only to see a pouting Taehyung in the corner. He had been kind of weird in the last weeks, ignoring me sometimes but getting jealous when I did something with other members. Technically I could just look into his heart, but that wouldn't be very nice of me. "We want to make a deal!", Jungkook suddenly proclaimed from the side. "What kind of deal?", I asked laughing, which led to all of them immediatly smiling. "If you like the choreo, you have to show us your face.", Jin carried on with a finger lifted in the air. 

Crossing my arms I leaned back. "It better be mindblowing then.", I replied, as soon as the music for 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' started playing. 

Biting my lower lip, I already knew I was done for. Their dancing could compete with that of some gods I knew. 

Breathing heavily as the music stopped, they looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

Clapping, I pushed myself off of the wall and walked towards them,"That was great!". "You have to show us your face now~", V cheered and jumped happily. "Sure.", I answered and looked at them, still with a covered face. Turning around from the boys, I quickly snapped my fingers and let a mask with a badly drawn face of a woman appear in my hands. Looking back at them, I had that mask on my face, laughing at their disappointed faces. "Why won't you show us your face?", Hobi asked pouting.

Raising an eyebrow, I flicked his forehead. "Because I want to be judged by my work and not just because of my appearance.", I replied. "We won't judge you.", Hobi protested. "Then why do you have to see my face?", I asked while rolling my eyes. "I do know that you wouldn't judge me, but this isn't the time for it."

"Now, you have to teach me that choreo.", I added and grinned at them. "But the choreo is really sexual.", RM said and a blush crept on his cheeks.

"Aish. Control yourself.", I pouted. I had already memorized the whole thing, but I just loved to dance together with others. At that moment a smiling Bang PD walzed in the practice room. Staring at me blankly, he turned to the boys. "Where's Mila? I have to tell her something too.", he asked them in a serious tone and I laughed slightly. "I'm right here, Mr. Si-hyuk.", I answered for the boys and raised my arm. "Wait, you're Mila? Why'd you look so different?", he then asked and I shook my head. "Not important. What did you want to tell me?" I cut him off and leaned against the wall. "You're all invited to the Seoul Music Awards this year. BTS as group and Mila as a producer for her work.", Bang finally said, making me sigh. "I won't attend.", I said with a serious tone, disturbing the happy dance of the boys, who looked at me disappointed.