Chapter 13 - Mila's Letter

Authors P.O.V

"Hi Guys!" V read, a slight smile appearing on his face as he imagined Mila's normally energetic way of greeting them. "If you are reading this.. Then you're in my apartment! Please do feel free to snack on anything you want. Kookie, I even bought you your banana milk. It's in the fridge." The boys chuckled as JK blushed a bit.
"I always imagined this.. In another way. That I could greet you personally and cook for you guys. Have some quality family time am I right?", he continued, a smile appearing on his face.

"Sadly that is not a possibility anymore.", V pressed his lips together. "This will be the last time you hear from me."

Jimin choked up, trying not to cry.

V composed himself for a few seconds before continuing on with the letter.

"When I first stepped in the studio, I thought you were all just a bunch of snobs that I wrote and composed music for.", he carried on, a sad laugh erupting from Jin.
"But after I've gotten to spend time with you, I realized how much each of you mean to me. You are my family. I love each and everyone of you more than anything else in this world. This is why I'm writing this letter. A Situation unfolded on which I can't stand still. I will not be responsible for another tragedy. Never again. I will not allow anything to ever happen to you guys. Never."

" Something happening to us? What does that mean?", Suga said quietly, his hands formed to fists.

V shrugged slightly, not knowing the answer.

" That's why I had to leave. Please don't look for me. I beg of you to erase that thought out of your head. You've given me more love than I could've ever imagined. That alone is worth much more sacrifice than this. I love you. I will forever miss you and hold you deep in my heart as long as it  is beating. Yours only, Mila. " V ended, tears steaming down his face.

"That.. That can't be. That isn't right. Don't look for her?! Does she think it's that simple? Jesus christ I'm so fucking angry.", Yoongi blurted out, kicking against the couch.

"So she's just.. Gone?", Jimin whispered, sinking a bit together.

"There has to be a way to find her. Definitely." RM rambled on, walking around briskly.

"But how? She literally said don't look for me. The police won't do anything!", JK sobbed before there was suddenly a shattering sound.

And before they knew what was happening, GD appeared before them, his eyes glowing as he grabbed V by the throat.

"Where is she.. Where the fuck is she and what have you done with her?!", he screamed loudly, his grip on the choking V's neck becoming tighter and tighter.