Chapter 11 - Farewell

Was I.. ready.. to give up everything for them..?

Was I ready to lead myself into a world of terror for these boys? 

A small smile appeared on my lips. The answer was clear from the moment they saw me as family.

I would do absolutely anything for them.

"I'll be good as long as you don't touch them.", I answered, my voice steady and strong.

I would keep them safe.

"That's my Mila..", Eno purred, tangling his hands in my hair. "Shall we go then..?", he asked offering his hand to me. "I have to.. do something first..", I pleaded, forcing myself to caress his cheek, "Then I'll be the perfect bride for you, Eno". Smiling at him, I placed a kiss on the top of his hand even though my whole body convulted at that. His facial expression softened as he looked at me. "Of course, my goddess.", Eno whispered and stepped back. 

I kept smiling at him while I grabbed a pen and my notebook, tears burning in my eyes as I wrote down all of the things that weighed hard on my heart.

AUTHORS P.O.V
--------------------------

" Has anybody seen Mila?" RM asked confused. "No.. Not since yesterday when she left that note that she went home early because she felt unwell.", Jin answered,  shrugging his broad shoulders. 

"Isn't it weird that she's so late? Normally she's the first one to be here.", Jimin said with a frown, stopping mid-stretch. "Doesn't she live alone? What if something happened to her?", Hobi said with a panicked expression.  V immediately stood up, " I'll visit her.", he proclaimed only to be pulled down by RM.

"If we visit her, it will be all of us. Don't you think it would turn into a huge scandal if Kim Taehyung suddenly visits the home of their producer who happens to be a woman living alone? Dispatch would eat that right up!", he intervened and Jungkook sighed. "Then let's visit her all together. As a group. You know, to make sure she's really okay.."

Yoongi nodded. "I need to talk to her as well, because of the new album and everything so she can think of new melodies."

"That settles it then. Let's visit her after training, alright?", Jin said smiling while the rest nodded in approval.

As they made their way out of their studio, the boys looked at each other. "Well.. Does.. anybody know where she lives..?", RM asked carefully as the members all shook their head. He sighed, resting his face in the palm of his hand. "Fantastic."

The manager looked back at them. "You want to visit Mila, right? I'll drive you, I drove her home one night after she stayed longer at the studio." 

"Manageeeeer you are our life saver!", Jin blurted out and the manager laughed. " If I am your life saver just for knowing where Mila lives, I can only try to keep up that standard.", he chuckled.

V looked out of the window, his heart clenching a bit.  Mila.. I hope you're okay...