~2~

"Where do you think you're going?" Startled, you turned around to face your sister, Azula.

"If you must know, I'm going on a special mission assigned by our father."

"What is this special mission?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because," She started while holding a blue flame in her hand, "I want to know, and I always get what I want."

"I'm finding the Avatar." Satisfied with your answer, Azula put out her fire.

"I'm coming."

"What! This is my mission, not yours."

"Oh well," she turned around to face a maid that was walking down the hall, "You there! Tell my father that I will be traveling with my sister on her mission."

"Yes Princess Azula." The servant said and rushed off.

Azula turned back towards you with a sinister smile on her face.
"What are you waiting for Y/N, it's time to find the Avatar."

***

You had been sailing for 3 days and no sight of the Avatar. At first you thought this mission would be fun, but it was turning out to be horribly boring.

Azula was spending most of her time on the ship training or yelling at crewmen. Or both.

"Princess Y/N, I have some news." One of the crewmen said as he approached you.

"Good or bad?"

"Good," He said, but it almost sounded like a question.

"What is it?"

"We have located the Avatar."

"But?"

"But he's with your brother."

You hadn't seen your brother in three years, you wondered how it would be. You had always gotten along with Zuko, but the thought of seeing him again was terrifying. You had no idea what he would think. Would he be mad at you for trying to find the Avatar when that was his task? Would he resent you for not speaking up against your father when he burned and banished Zuko?

So many questions so little answers.

A/N sorry this was so short