~13~

A/N I'm back! (I know it wasn't really that long, but it felt like it) This chapter is kinda short, and there might be some mistakes because I literally just finished writing it like 5 minutes ago.
• • •

Your searched for Zuko and Uncle Iroh (as well as The Avatar) wasn't going so well.

It had been almost a week of fruitless searching, and absolutely nothing! No hint, no trail, no anything that could possibly help you find them! It was frustrating.

Many times you had thought to yourself how much you'd love to be home, lounging around in the palace (even if it meant boring war meetings). Anything was better than sleeping in the dirt.

"Hey, Azula, Y/N," Ty Lee shouted, "Come look at this!"

You and your sister walked over to see what Ty Lee was pointing to. It was some fur in a river. The Avatar's bison's fur!

Azula smiled and picked up a piece, "Looks like our search has come to an end."

***

You followed the river to a clearing in the woods, where some girls dressed in green were caring for the Avatar's bison.

Azula shot a blast of lightning at a tree, blocking the pathway.

"My, my, you're easy to find," She said as the four of you came into view, "It's really astounding my brother hasn't captured you yet."

The girls, who you realized were the Kyoshi Warriors (you'd met before when Zuko attacked their village), gathered in front of the bison and pulled out their shields and fans.

"What do you want with us?" Asked one of them, who you assumed was the leader.

"Who are you? The Avatar's fan girls?"

"Oh, I get it," Ty Lee said while giggling, "Good one, Azula."

"If you're looking for the Avatar, you're out of luck." The same girl from before said.

"No Avatar, huh? That's okay," Azula said jumping off her mongoose lizard and motioning for you to do the same, "Any friend of The Avatar, is an enemy of mine!"

She firebent at them, but they used their shields to protect themselves as well as the bison.

You jumped off your mongoose lizard, sending a burst of fire towards on if the warriors.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Mai throwing darts at some of the warriors, pining them to the tree.

You heard Ty Lee say, "You are not prettier than we are," As she chi blocked one of them.

You dodged the girl's sword, twisting it out of her grip and onto the ground. She looked confused for a second before just barley blocking a fireball that you sent her way.

You continued sending fire blast after fire blast, and after a little while Mai came to help you. She threw some darts at the kyoshi warrior, pining her to a tree.

You looked over to Azula, who was sending a blue flames towards one of the warriors. She deflected it and the Avatar's bison seemed frightened.

Azula smirked, "Afraid of fire, I see. That's good. You should be."

You ran over to help her, making a circle of fire around the warrior.

"Go, Appa," The Kyoshi warrior shouted, "Fly away from here!"

The bison flew away, and the girl took out her fan.

"Don't you know fans just make flames stronger," You said as you summoned a ball of fire in your hand.

***

Riding towards Ba Sing Se, Kyoshi Warrior outfits in hand, you knew that this is how you were going to prove yourself.

This is how you were going to finally be as good as Azula, in your fathers eyes.

By taking over Be Sing Se.