~5~

You had been traveling for 2 weeks when you finally figured out where the Avatar was.

"Y/N! Get ready, we're heading to Kyoshi Island," Zuko said as he burst into your room.

"Kyoshi Island?" You asked, "Why would the Avatar be there?"

"I don't know and I don't care! As long as we can find him then it doesn't matter where he is," Zuko yelled, he clearly had gotten worse at controlling his temper since you last saw him.

He left quickly, probably to get ready himself, and left you wondering when he changed from the sweet socially awkward brother you knew, to an angry, high-tempered, angsty teenager.

You missed the old Zuko.

***

You arrived at Kyoshi Island when it was nearing dusk. Azula, Zuko, and You had some crewmen help put your armour on, and climb onto some Komodo Rhinos.

"Are you ready?" You asked your siblings as you started walking off the ship, "I've heard the Kyoshi Warriors are pretty good fighters."

Azula scoffed, "We can handle a couple Earth Kingdom Warriors."

"I know, I was just making sure-"

"We don't have time for this," Zuko interrupted you as you approached the village, "Let's just get the Avatar and leave."

Suddenly girls dressed in green dresses, with golden fans appeared, taking down many soilders.

Those must be the Kyoshi Warriors, You thought.

One of them ran up to Zuko, but before she could hit him the Komodo Rhino knocked her out of the way with it's tail. Zuko shot some fire at her but someone else stepped in front, blocking the fire.

"Where's the Avatar!" Zuko shouted as villagers cowered behind pillars, and soilders began burning houses.

"Zuko," You started to say, but he cut you off, shouting again.

"Where is he!"

You heard a groan that sounded almost like a roar, and turned around to see what you assumed to be the sky bison Zuko had told you about.

"He's getting away!" You heard your brother shout.

Suddenly water started to pour down onto the village, putting out the fires that were on the houses and drenching everyone.

You turned around to see Zuko practically fuming.

"Let's go!" He shouted angrily as you followed him back onto the ship.

A/N this sucks, I know. I have no motivation or inspiration for the next chapter. I'm thinking about skipping to the end of the season because that's when the good stuff starts happening

Again, if anyone wants to see a specific thing happen then let me know and I'll do my best.

One last thing, should the reader have a live interest? If so, who?