𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

You walked to your dorm and unlocked it with the key card that you kept in the inside pocket of your school blazer. Once you had opened the door, you shuffled through drawers and the closet in search for a comfortable, yet still decent, outfit.

In the end, you just pulled out an oversized shirt, which in reality actually belonged to your dad, and some sweat pants. You quickly tied up your hair in a cute style and left the room once more. The hallways were surprisingly quiet for this time of day, but it's not something you would complain about, it was pleasant.

There was a string of a pair of headphones almost faling out of your pocket that you hadn't noticed at all somehow. You picked them out and plugged the end in the socket of your phone before shuffling a playlist you had previously made. The music played and you softly smiled as you hummed along the pace of the rhythm and tune, mimicking the instuments.

Before you even knew it, you were already stood there a Denki's door. You unplugged one of your headphones, leaving one still playing in your ear. Reaching your hand up into a fist shape, you knocked on the door causing you to hear shuffles from the other side. "Yeah, one second!" He yelled from the inside of his dorm, before finally opening the door and letting out a sigh of relief. "Oh, it's only you," He exhaled at ease, "Yeah, ahah," You awkwardly laughed before he ushered you into his room.

You laid down on his bed on you stomach and leant your chin on your left hand while you used your right to scroll through social media. "So, what did you wanna do anyway?" He questioned while sitting next to you on the bed. "Hm, I'm not sure." You responded before receiving a call from Mic. "Oh, wait there one second. My dad is calling," You told him before walking into the bathroom for privacy.

You looked at both the 'Accept' and 'Ignore' buttons before sliding on the green choice. Before you had chance to greet him, he began talking through the phone way louder that he really should. "Hey honey! Where are you?" He yelled through the phone, "Hey Dad, you really need to dial down the volume when you are on phone calls," You grunted while rubbing your temple. "And, I'm just with Denki," You calmly told him, "Ah, okay. I'll see you later!" He said before hanging up the phone while you re-entered the blonde boys room.

"Now that I think about it," He begun with while cupping his own face. You nodded calmly telling him to continue what he was saying, "I've never met your parents, and you don't really talk about them much," He told you. What he told you took him back a little, but I guess he isn't completely wrong; you didn't talk about them at all. But he had met them, he sees them almost everyday without even realising it.