𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒

Mina exited the classroom at Mr Aizawa's signal and began jogging through the hallways and corridors. She peered cautiously into different classes but gained no luck on finding where you left to.

She sighed to herself and headed in the direction of your dorm room.

"Where have you run off to now, (Y/n)?" She exhaled, fastening her pace.

You stood infront of the bathroom mirror, staring at your own reflection as you tried to keep the tears from falling even though it didn't work. Your cheeks were stained by your tears and your throat felt as though it was closing up on you.

Mina knocked continuously on your dorm room before letting herself in. She rummaged around your bedroom, looking under the covers, beneath the bed and in the closet.

Then she heard something. She stopped, dead in her tracks, trying to be as quiet as she could to hear the noise more clearly. She heard sniffling noises and small, quiet whimpers coming from the other side of the bathroom door.

Gently, she knocked on the door. You composed yourself and wiped your tear-stained cheeks before practising a smile in your reflection.

You opened the door with a small smile on your lips, but red and puffy eyes.

"Oh, hey Mina?" You said, leaning onto the doorframe of the room. Without even answering, she could already tell that you were crying, and pulled you into a tight hug. Her hair slightly tickled your cheek as she held you in her arms kindly.

"(Y/n), what happened last night?" She said, pulling away but still holding you.

She lead you softly, to sit down next to her on your bed as she comforted you into explaining what had gotten you so worked up and upset. Mina was a very close friend to you, and had always been there when other people couldn't.

Resting her hand on your knee, she softly spoke to you, "Look, (Y/n), I'm here to help you. Trust me on this." You nodded your head and took a deep breath, steading yourself for the explanation your were about to give.

"Well," you began, "Last night sure was an emotional rollercoaster," you dryly chuckled.

-timeskip to after you had explained-

"I'm going to beat his ass," Mina yelled, rolling up her sleeves and stomping towards the door. "No, no. Please don't." You sighed, trying to stop her from getting scolded by Mr Aizawa and probably Iida too.

"He can't just do that!" She protested, flailing her arms around infront of her. "I know, I know. But this will just get you detention, dude." You said placing a hand on her shoulder. She huffed and sat back down on your bed, still angry at what you had told her.

"Do we go back to class or something?" You asked, laying down next to her. "I don't know, do you think we have to?" She said, flopping down on the bed. "Depends if Mr Aizawa will get mad or not," you groaned.

"Let's just stay here for awhile. You're clearly still upset," Mina said, looking over at your face. You nodded and closed your eyes before breathing out steadily.