𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

Your knees felt weak and quite fragile to put it at that. Apart from now, you were sat on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, silent. 

"Are you ready to tell me what happened now that you've calmed down?" Mic asked you, showing up in the doorway of the living room. You turned your head to face him, sniffling sound left you and tears once more pricked your eyes. Your dad quickly passed you some tissues, and sat next to you, patting your back.

"I'm not going to force you to tell me but it might-" Before he could finish his sentence you interrupted him. "I really fucked it up this time," normally, you wouldn't dare swearing infront of your parents but at this point it hadn't crossed your mind.

"What did you do, (Y/n)?" He asked, very concerned. You took a deep breath before looking into his eyes and sighing to yourself. "I did... something," you winced thinking about it, "Yes, but what was that 'something'?" He asked again curiously.

"Can we not talk about this right now?" You asked, resting your head on the headboards of the coach. He hummed before asking, "Wait- Where's all your stuff?" He asked looking around you. "I didn't exactly have chance to go back to get it all. Dad can just bring it back tomorrow I guess," you pined. 

He stopped for a moment and looked to check the time, "(Y/n), its almost 4 in the morning and you have school tomorrow. At least get some sleep why don't you?" Mic said, pointing up the stairs, looking back up to you. 

You slowly stood up from your seat, still holding the blanket, and trudged up the stairs weakly. 

You opened your bedroom door and crawled into your sleeping bag, trying to keep you mind off things and get at least some sleep. Then it hit you that you were going to see him tomorrow, well fuck. You tried to figure out what exactly you were going to do, surely you couldn't talk to him. It was going to be hard just seeing him, never mind actually approaching him. And people were going to be questioning why you suddenly disappeared out of nowhere, and it was unlikely that Denki was going to tell people, or was it?

You grunted in annoyance and buried your head, trying to get comfortable. Whether it was too much stuff on your mind, or if the sleeping bag got unbearable over the space of two days all of a sudden.

(Sorry about the short Chapter, I wasn't sure what else to write. The next chapter will be much longer.)
✌︎