𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

You sat there for multiple minutes in silence.

You couldn't motivate yourself to move from behind the door.

Well, that was until a second knock on the door came to your attention. "Go away, Denki." You said loudly, quickly wiping your eyes and standing up.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, (Y/n). But I'm not Kaminari." A gruffer voice replied with a sigh. "Dad?" You questioned, seen as the voice did sound familiar, "That's me. So can you open the door now? I forgot my keys."

"Oh uh- Sure," You answered, fiddling with the keys in the key hole.

He walked through the door with his usual deadpanned expression on his face. "Why would you think I was Kaminari?" He asked, looking down at you in a way. "Oh- Uhm, that," you laughed awkwardly trying to dismiss the tension the best you could.

"Well- I was walking home after hanging out with friends and Denki saw me and followed me. I guess?" You sighed, recalled what had happened. "Why would you want him to go away then? Weren't you two like best friends? It seemed like something had happened between you both. Is that why you don't hang around each other anymore?" He continued to ask questions after questions before waiting for a response.

"That's way too many questions right now," you sighed, resting your head in his chest while he wraps his arms over your back. "Just know if you want to talk, you can talk to me," he said as he rested his chin on the top of your head. "Okay.."

-denki's pov-

-timeskip-

It's been at least a week since that run in with (Y/n) at her house. I still felt really bad about it, but I couldn't bring myself to just tell her like that. Especially due to the circumstances.

Ugh. This is really not easy to fix.

Okay, okay. I can do this.

So now you are probably wondering what I'm planning on doing. Well, first things first, I have to come clean to Jirou. She's a good person, she shouldn't deserve a one-sided relationship, it wouldn't be fair on her side.

Then, I have to obviously smooth things over with (Y/n). But, I know that wouldn't be easy, at all.

Possibly, if everyone else isn't mad at me, I could maybe ask them for help after that? But, I don't expect them to forgive me until (Y/n) does.

Hopefully this doesn't go to shit after all of this.