𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

You basically dropped your head quite heavily on your desk, surprisingly waking up the sleeping man.

"(Y/n)? Why are you here? Weren't you at that class 1-A sleepover in the common room?" He asked, yawning. "Well, Dad. I was at the sleepover last night, but I left during the night and went home," you sighed, keeping your head slumped on the desk. "Did something happen to cause you to go home?-" He began to ask before being cut off by the door being slammed open loudly.

"Mr Aizawa! (Y/n) is missing!" The students yelled way too loudly for this early in the morning before their eyes trailed to where you were sat. "(Y/n)!" Mina yelled, running over to you with the rest of the students. "Where did you go?!" She asked with a worried expression, "I went home," you replied, turning your head slightly to face them.

"And, why did you do that?!" Uraraka and Tsuyu asked you. "Something came up," you calmly said avoiding Denki's gazes on you. Mina sighed before patting you softly on the head, "You're so stubborn. Just tell us next time, you had us all worried. Okay?" She gently smiled while you nodded your head and looked away once more.

Without even thinking twice about it, Denki had swung his arm around Jirou, who was next to him at the time and put her in your previous seat. You could see clearly that she was blushing at his actions, and you tried your hardest not to let it bother you. Key word: Tried.

Sero and Mina both saw him doing that and looked back at you, who now had a scowl on your face and glossy eyes. They looked at each other and then back at you again. Without even asking, its almost as if they already knew what was going on.

The scowl stayed on your face and let your head fall back on the desk, causing a semi-loud 'bang' sound. Some people looked back at the sound before ignoring you and trying to focus on your lesson.

You kept the tears from falling and sniffled quietly. You caught Tokoyami's attention temporarily before he thought he was just hearing things, and brushed it off in the end.

'What the fuck?'

'I kissed him and he me kissed back,'

'Then he left me all alone of the fucking roof!'

'And now he's blatantly flirting with Jirou infront of my face?'

You raised your head, Sero and Mina still paying attention to what both you and Denki were doing, and looked infront of you. The tears almost began to gush before you stopped yourself.

There, right in front of your fucking face, Denki was just treating Jirou exactly like he did you. Was it that easy to replace you? Just at the of his fingers?

You exhaled shakily, standing up from your seat and running out of the classroom. "Where are you going?!" Aizawa sternly said as he watched you leave. "I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll be back." Your voice cracked and shook in a way no one had seen from you before.

In fact, you weren't sure if any of them had actually seen you cry before apart from your Dad.

Now, you were running through the corridor towards the school's bathroom just to get away. You simply couldn't stand being in there, or seeing them act that way while you were in this state.

back in the classroom

"I'll go and check on them!" Denki volunteered, stepping up from his chair. "No, I will," Mina said, Aizawa nodded and sent Mina to go to you.

The blonde boy slumped back in his chair and a frown appeared on his face. "Hey, what's wrong? She'll be fine, ahah. You shouldn't worry so much about her!" Jirou said, smiling at him brightly.

"Yeah, of course. She'll be fine." He smiled back, scratching the back of his head, trying to brush off what had just occurred.

Key word: Try.

(Also no hate on Jirou for how I'm going to portray her in this book! I love her and her character, I just need some drama in this book to keep it interesting. Because it would probably just get boring if (Y/n) and Denki got together straight away. So yeah, sorry about how I'm going to portray Jirou, I love her. I just don't want the book to get boring right away.)