𝐁𝐄𝐓

"I bet.." He continued, gaining suspense before he finished, "That... Mr Aizawa is gay." He snickered to himself, "Three dollars," he grinned, putting down some money on the table infront of them.

(a/n: I'm just using dollars because I'm not sure how the Japanese currency works, sorry.)

Mina gasped before sifting through her pockets, "Four dollars that he's bisexual," she smirked, putting the money next to Sero's. The now four of them chuckled before Sero and Mina turned to the other two. "So, what do you say?" Sero asked, nudging them to place their bets. "Uhm, two dollars that he's straight," Uraraka said, sliding two sigualar dollar bills onto the table. "Three more that he's bisexual," Denki chuckled.

Before they had chance to discuss, Kirishima and Bakugo approached them. "Hey guys!" Kirishima said before his sight got distracted by the pile of money on the table. "Uh- What are you guys doing?" He asked with an awkward laugh. "Ohh, hey Kiri!" Sero greeted, giving him a fistbump. "We are betting on Mr Aizawa's sexuality," Denki said with a small giggle, Kirishima gave a group a confused look before leaning against the couch handles. "Dumbasses, how are we supposed to even find out?" Bakugo snarled. "Don't worry about it. We'll find out somehow," Mina chuckled. "Sooo~ Kirishima?" Uraraka nudged him to make his bet on his teachers sexuality. "U-uhm, bisexual?" He unsurely said, taking two dollars from his pocket before looking to Bakugo. "I'm not betting on this stupid game, but he's definately bisexual," he growled.

Hearing the loud talking, you sat up from the couch you were sat at and walked over there. "Hey?" You greeted, sitting on the end, accidently snuggled up to Denki. "Hey (Y/n!)" Mina giggled, seeing Denki's flustered face, "What were you guys doing?" You questioned, rubbing your eyes.

"Well... We were kinda betting on what Mr Aizawa's sexuality was," Sero said, rubbing the back of his neck. You almost choked on thin air at what he just said, trying to keep in your laughter. "So what are the bets at right now?" You asked with a curious expression, "Uhm, three that he's gay, nine that he's bisexual and two that he's straight," Sero said, counting up the money in his head.

You smirked to yourself as you listened to what he told you. You knew that this would most likely be in your favour, since you were the only one here who officially knew. "Wanna make a bet?" Uraraka asked smiling at you. "Mhm," you said, keeping the smirk on your face, "Four that he's gay," you cooed, pushing a few bills onto the pile on the table.

"See! (Y/n) agrees with me!" Sero said to rest of the group who voted differently.

Before you knew it, almost all the class were crowded around the one table placing multiple bets. At the moment the bets were much higher than before, altogether so far people who had betted were, fifteen for gay, sixteen for bisexual, six for straight and four for pansexual.

"Come on, just look at the way he looks at Present Mic," Izuku protested, flailing his arms about him. You attempted to stifle your laughs as almost the entire class betted on your dad's sexuality, althought it didn't actually work and you burst out into a fit of laughter. "(Y/n)?" Denki lightly chuckled at you, "What are you laughing at, nerd?!" Bakugo shouted. "Nothing," you splurted your words out inbetween laughs, wiping tears of joy from your eyes.