𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"(Y/n)?"

You heard a familiar voice call your name from behind you. Out of pure curiosity, you cautiously turned around and saw Mina stood infront of you with a skirt in one hand. "Hey!" She squealed before wrapping her arms around you, "What a coincidence that we came to the same store right?" She giggled, letting you go.

"Yeah, I guess so," you softly smiled at her before feeling an arm wrap around your shoulder. You slightly tensed up before looking to see who it was. "Oh, hey Denki," you said to him while he wore a huge smile. Before you knew it, all five of the so called 'Bakusquad' were all around you talking to you.

"Wait, (Y/n)?" Sero began with a questionable expression worn on his face. You nodded to him, showing that you were listening and insinuating for him to continue. "Didn't you say you were here with a family friend? Where are they?" He asked curiously.

You looked around the store and saw Midnight still gossiping away with an employee, not noticing you had strayed away. 'What am I going to tell the?' you thought silently on your face, not showing it on your face. "Oh, she might've went into the changing rooms," you said nonchalently trying to move on from the topic.

Denki's POV

At the skirt racks, i saw Mina talking to someone who was wearing a dark green jacket and a skirt, from what I could see anyway. I walked closer to the two of them and realised it wasn't just anyone Mina was speaking to it was (Y/n). A smile grew on my lips before I swung my arm around her shoulder. She looked really pretty. I did wonder where that 'family friend' was since she was on her own before Mina came to speak to her.

End of POV

You scratched the nape of your neck with your hand as you awkwardly waited for either them to leave, or for you to find a way to get back to Midnight without them knowing.

In a way of ruining your whole scenario in your head of how you were actually going to leave, you saw your friends go quiet with a confused look on their face. You tilted your head before feeling someone gently tap your shoulder, you turned you head to see Nemuri with a friendly smirk on her face. "Come on, let's go (Y/n)," she told you, "So, Miss Midnight is the family friend you said you were going shopping with today??" Mina exclaimed, clearly shocked and confused.

"Haha, yeah," you awkwardly laughed with you hand scratching the nape of your neck again. "Anyways, I'll catch up with you guys later?" They nodded, yet still very confused with what actually just happened.

The group watched Midnight take you to the counter to pay for the clothes both her and you chose. The clothes got out into two separate bags, in which both you and Nemuri each carried on out of the store after the quietly waved goodbye.

"Right. What the fuck?" Bakugo said as you left the store, "I've known (Y/n) since we were kids and not once has she ever mentioned Midnight." He continued, clearly bewildered. "I guess there's alot of stuff we don't know about her," Kirishima said while holding onto a basket full of clothes. "She never talks about her parents either," Kaminari said with one of his hands cupping his own face. "If Miss Midnight is a family friend, then who the hell are her parents?" Mina said while taking out the infamous pair of sunglasses from her purse and putting them on.