𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

You sat on the couch, not realising being cuddled up to the boy next to you, laughing relatively loudly than normal. Almost everyone in the common room was looking at you with a strange hint in their eyes, shocked at your sudden burst of hysterics. You don't think anyone had every actually seen you like this since you were a child.

"What's got you laughing so much so suddenly?" Denki asked trying to keep in his chuckles, you slightly snorted causing you to laugh even more than before. It was strange how contagious your giggles were, and, soon enough, everyone had joined in with you. "I-its nothing," you stifled in-between laughter.

"Alright, alright. Now, how are we supposed to prove this bet?" Sero asked, trying to compose himself. Before anyone had chance to voice their opinions, you took your phone from next to you and scrolled through chats and galleries. "What are you trying to find?" Uraraka asked, peering over your shoulder. You hummed gesturing for them to be patient, shielding your phone from her curious eyes.

"Ah-hah!" You said triumphantly, your eyes landing on a picture in the chats between you and Midnight. You clicked on the image and turned your phone around to show them.

The picture taken was of Aizawa softly kissing Present Mic's cheek from, what it looked like, when they were younger. "Well, I guess this rules out straight," Kirishima said to himself. "But, wait right there," Mina begun flailing her arms out infront of her. You looked up from your phone and your eyes changed into the direction of Mina before tilting your head.

"How do you even have that picture?" She asked with a suspicious look on her face, and now all eyes were on you waiting for you to respond. "Midnight sent me it?" You said, although it sounded way more like a question than a statement. "You know Miss Midnight??" Everyone erupted with questions apart from the five who already knew. "Uhm, she's a family friend and I guess she's also close with Mr Aizawa and Present Mic," you shrugged, turning your phone off.

"Well, can I have her number? She's really hot-" Mineta drooled, rubbing his hands together. "Who even let him in?" Jirou asked with a disgusted expression. "Mineta, I suggest you back away from my legs before I use my quirk on you," you sighed with an irritated expression. "I don't really want to be in the same room as him when we sleep," Momo said wrapping her arms around her body, trying to hide her features.

The girls all agreed and sent Mineta back to his dorm, using force since he wouldn't co-operate.